StillLifeStudio.co.uk

StillLifeStudio.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with StillLifeStudio.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate StillLifeStudio.co.uk?

“Scammers”

Vicky P.
3/4/16

I ordered some Kalso Earth Shoes from this company believing them to be in the UK. They aren't they are in China. They took my payment and then sent me a pair of Asic trainers. So far they have refused to accept the return of the wrong shoes and the delivery of the ones I ordered, which they now say are out of stock, nor will they refund me. My payment was made through Fristpay.com who when I googled they appear to be a bunch of crooks. It is a scam and they have no intention of reimbursing me I think they deliberately send you any old shoes just to get your money. Their customer service emails are quite funny coming from *******@gmail.com, they are very keen for me to keep my very hot no.1 best seller shoes! No thanks. Now going through MasterCard to recover the money. Don't be an idiot like me keep away from Stilllifestudio.co.uk!

vickyp5
March 4th, 2016

Don't be an idiot like me keep away from Stilllifestudio.co.uk!

Questions? Get answers from the StillLifeStudio.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about StillLifeStudio.co.uk?

Have a question about StillLifeStudio.co.uk?