Sticlinic.co.uk

Sticlinic.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Sticlinic.co.uk also ranks 141st among Health Information sites.

How would you rate Sticlinic.co.uk?

“I am with Rach N, this sites really professional and...”

Dave M.
8/4/11

I am with Rach N, this sites really professional and they offer that anonymity that you sometimes need in these situations. There were no issues with payment, I'm not spammed and when the test arrived it didn't look suspicious.... I was dreading a package ariving at my door with the term 'STI' on it, but it's all very discreet and private. I got my results back really quickly... The test aren't too badly priced, as I shopped around before choosing the site and it's not much more expensive than some of the other ones doing the same thing . If I had to, I'd recommend it to a friend :-)

davem20
August 4th, 2011
racheln4
June 8th, 2011
Ok, this may be a little controversial, but I've used this site myself and it's really good. Not that I am promiscuous or anything, I am however massivly paranoid and it's good to know. These guys were super discreet, unlike I am now lol, and it was really quick... Hope this review helps

Questions? Get answers from the Sticlinic.co.uk staff and other customers.

Park and sell your domains, keep monitoring for whois changes, and check sites are working properly. Create a free account and try us out.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sticlinic.co.uk?

Have a question about Sticlinic.co.uk?