Review of StickerShoppe

Tel: 855-409-1976
steve@stickershoppe.com

craige119
3/21/19

They are very prompt.Give you notifications when your order is placed. And then, give you notifications when your order is shipped. Usually after a few days. Will definitely order from them again. Very happy.

michaeld1050
3/13/19

Great communication via email to answer questions and insure a quality purchase experience. All order details handled quickly and professionally. Excellent selection and product quality. My go to site for St Louis Cardinals fan gear.

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
Mike, thanks for the purchase - thanks for letting us know about the un-cut decals so future customers do not come across the same problem with this sticker. all around great understanding customer!
melissab155
3/3/19

StickerShoppe solved my issue and they are sending my sticker free of charge!

Great company to do business with.

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
Melissa, thanks for working with us -- hopefully all has been received and good to go!
tomb612
3/2/19

I placed an order and do to my own fault it was misplaced and Steve was a big help in helping me resolve and reorder thanks again

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
Tom, thanks for the order. Glad that we could resolve and get you what you needed and more. Let me know if you ever need anything again.
marks1289
2/24/19

Ordered stickers the were shipped out fast and the stickers are exactly what I was looking for. Good Job Guys

tomv129
2/22/19

I was beginning to worry because my shipment took longer than expected. It was clearly a Postal Service issue we discovered later.

Meanwhile, this nice company offered to replace my "lost" order at no charge, or refund my entire purchase. That's integrity. Rare these days.

Lucky for all, my order showed up shortly thereafter. Yes, I can wholeheartedly recommend the Sticker Shoppe.

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
Tom, thanks for your patience and understanding that things can occur. We always try our best to make sure of a positive outcome. Glad they did arrive at your office!
ericb434
2/11/19

I ordered a Seattle Seahawks window decal. When I went to put it on my truck, I discovered there was a tear in the decal. I contacted Steve via e-mail at StickerShoppe and he very quickly offered to send me a new decal...no cost, no questions asked. It arrived very quickly. Very impressed...GREAT SERVICE!

emilyb342
1/31/19

USPS lost my original order so I contacted customer service and they promptly replaced it. The quality is really good and I ended up placing another order because of the great prices.

redemptionm
1/30/19

Super products! Third-time customer. Thank you for all that you do.

By: bernard charles, chaplain.

michaelb1658
1/22/19

They were very proficient and I received exactly what I was expecting. When I followed up on my order they were quick to respond and very helpful.

michaelt604
1/6/19

All my reflective decals ordered are perfect, quality craftsmanship. I will be doing future business with Steve and staff at StickerShoppe!!! Thanks, keep up the good work :)

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
Michael, thank you for the positive remarks! Let us know if you ever need anything, custom designs or something you do not see.
chrisr525
1/6/19

I ordered stickers for a present and was suprised when the stickers showed up in time for Christmas, since they were ordered the week before.

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
Chris, thanks -- so glad that they were able to show up in time. The postal service around Christmas can be suspect. Let us know if you need anything.
jimb661
1/3/19

I received a quality product at a reasonable price in a reasonable time frame. I would highly recommend Sticker Shoppe to anyone looking for quality additions to their vehicles!

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
Jim, thanks for the positive remarks. Please let me know should you ever need anything in the future.
mikec712
12/21/18

I ordered two magnets from StickerShoppe and somehow the mail person delivered them to the wrong address as they never arrived at my home (we have a rotating mail person each week on the route). Once I explained to StickerShoppe, two new magnets were shipped no charge to my home! I was overwhelmed. Awesome company and fantastic customer service. Really enjoy the product! Gave one magnet as a Xmas gift.

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
Mike, thanks for understanding that errors do occur on different levels and allowing us to make the situation right. Please let us know if you ever need anything. CHEERS!
serenew
12/16/18

I was able to find the stickers I wanted here and the ordering process was a breeze. The response time to my order is the quickest I've received! Thank you!

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
Serene, thanks for the positive review. If there is anything else we can do please let me know!
ericm415
12/14/18

I stop looking for other sticker places once I found sticker shop. I have ordered several stickers from sticker shop and I'm always pleased with the service and the sticker selection. I have never had a problem with any of my orders,product or service. Thank you sticker shop for producing what you promise. The best place on the internet to get almost any sticker you want for a good price.

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
Eric, thank you for the positive review. Please let me know if I can ever help you with something in the future.
tedm122
12/12/18

I ordered the wrong thing (reverse image). I told them about it and they are sending replacements (the non reverse image) free of charge! Can't beat this customer service!

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
Ted, mistakes can happen on both ends of any transaction. Glad to help, let me know when the new ones arrive.
mariem250
12/12/18

My order was exactly what I wanted. The Dallas Cowboy's stickers adhere to my son's lunchbox perfectly. Arrived in time for his birthday!! Thank you StickerShoppe!

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
So very glad to hear the items worked for your sons lunchbox Happy birthday!
donnar307
12/10/18

My first order got lost in the mail, and I had forgotten to look for it in the middle of Christmas gifts. Sticker Shoppe sent me an email to make sure I had it, when I reported I didn't, I got an email at 1:00 in the morning (yes, they are still working that late!) which said they were sending out another one. Very friendly and helpful. Thank you!

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
Donna, thanks for the review! Please let me know when the replacement order arrives. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.
dedral2
12/7/18

We have ordered several Dallas Cowboys stickers and has been highly satisfied. We will odering more items in the near future.

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
Dedra, thanks for the message! Please let us if you ever need anything you don't see on the site. Cheers!
raull24
12/7/18

Great people to do business with, fast shipment and wonderful service. Couldn't ask for better. The stickers ordered were exactly what I was looking for.

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
Raul, thank you for the business and the positive review. If there is anything you need please let me know!
ravenw12
12/5/18

Paid extra for priority shipping, product got mailed 3 days after I ordered it. What's the point in that?
If they aren't processing in a timely manner why not say so on site. Stickers for fundraiser.
Never made it :(

P.S.
I'm guessing they do not process on weekends. Perhaps that needs to be noted on their website. Did not realize it was a small shop.
Ordered on a Friday, did not ship till Monday.
I got order on Thursday. Stickers, they stick.
My gripe was with turn around time, on me for not checking that they aren't a shop that can turn product around fast.

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
With no information regarding this order, no email or contact -- we can not assist or resolve or help with this review.

For those reviewing this review -- a few things to keep in mind. As the customer stated our typical shipping days are Monday - Friday and we are a small run business. Order was placed Friday & then shipped Monday. But we can accommodate other delivery options if asked.

Furthermore, regarding delivery and the postal services. As everyone knows this is postal service busy season & due to a day of mourning for President Bush the postal service was shut down this week delaying the shipment by 1 day.

I am unsure of what more could have been done!
georgeh318
11/30/18

Had an awesome experience. Great service, great pricing. I would highly recommend this to anyone. Cheers

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
George, thanks for the business and positive review! If you ever need anything else please let me know.
jamesd778
11/30/18

I ordered a army veteran sticker from this company when I received it it wasn't exactly the size I thought it would be I spoke to Steve and he reassured me that he would do his best to take care of any issue I had they resent me a new decal sticker and I was very happy and pleased with the and results Great customer service and a great product I would recommend this to any other person in including military families

christopherj157
11/25/18

Stickershoppe.com is the best!.... I order from them, and them only when it comes to stickers... never any issues..... always a breeze 2 thumbs up for Stickershoppe.com

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
Christoper, thank you for the review. Glad we can always be of assistance if there is anything you need please do not hesitate to email us!

Your order was placed over the weekend, and is being processed and shipped in accordance with our 1-2 day processing time. Order will be shipping tomorrow with a tracking number provided via email.

By Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative

Questions? Get answers from the StickerShoppe staff and other customers.

10 Photos for StickerShoppe