Review of StickerShoppe

Tel: 855-409-1976
steve@stickershoppe.com

dickd26
5/9/19

Just a note to tell your people how satisfied I am with your product, good color and easy to apply.....................................

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
Looks great applied! We like seeing our stickers in action. Let me know if you ever need anything else! Thanks
sherrip33
5/9/19

I bought a few things as gifts and it came out very well.

I will probably shop here again. They have great options and the shipping didnt take ages.

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
So glad the gifts came out as planned! If you ever need something you can't find let me know!
joshc179
5/2/19

I bought a set of NFL Decals and I completely botched on the right size that I needed. I emailed Steve at the StickerShoppe and he helped me with getting the right size that I was looking for. The prices were so good, I kept the first set as well!!
Great customer service and will definitely be ordering here again.

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
Josh, so glad that we were able to find you the correct sizes! Thanks for your patience with the mail crisis! Let me know if you ever need anything.
markg593
4/30/19

very good customer service! a pleasure to deal with and a great sticker! would forsure order again from them!

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
Thanks for the business and positive feedback! Please let me know if you need anything moving forward.
josephc598
4/29/19

Orders graphics for a school resource patrol car. They look nice and pulled the rest of the graphics already in the car together. Good quality and excellent service.

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
We love pictures! Thanks for posting, looks great glad we could help!
steidingera
4/28/19

There was a mailing snafu which ultimately got sorted over time and I'm happy with the product and outcome.

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
Thank you and all the customers who had orders delayed! Your patience is appreciated.
marleas
4/27/19

After an exhausting search, I finally found the stickers I needed, and had been looking for, for days. I do not know if these stickers were originally made by you, as I saw them many years ago. I am just very happy to find them.

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
So glad you were able to find what you needed. If you need anything else please email us at sales@stickershoppe.com
keithm277
KEITH M.
4/14/19

Very nice embroidered Coast Guard flag patch and i will wear it proudly.I served in the Coast Guard from 1969-1973 honorably and i love my country,THANKS Steve for the great patch and i hope you will carry more armed forces patches in the future.

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
Thanks for your service! and glad we could be of help. If you ever need anything email us at sales@stickershoppe.com
adolphm20
4/4/19

Quick reliable service. Product as described. Good communication. Would recommend. Tracking provided promptly. Good packaging.

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
Thanks for the positive remark, we always suggest tracking and glad that you were able to get the products you needed in a timely fashion.
rwsr
4/4/19

Great great selection, quality and pricing
Prompt shipping. Will order again. And will tell others also
Highly recommend
Rws

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
Thanks for the remarks regarding selection, quality and pricing. If there is anything you ever need that we don't have let me know!
craige119
3/21/19

They are very prompt.Give you notifications when your order is placed. And then, give you notifications when your order is shipped. Usually after a few days. Will definitely order from them again. Very happy.

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
Thanks for the order, let me know if you ever need anything! Sales@stickershoppe.com
michaeld1050
3/13/19

Great communication via email to answer questions and insure a quality purchase experience. All order details handled quickly and professionally. Excellent selection and product quality. My go to site for St Louis Cardinals fan gear.

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
Mike, thanks for the purchase - thanks for letting us know about the un-cut decals so future customers do not come across the same problem with this sticker. all around great understanding customer!
melissab155
3/3/19

StickerShoppe solved my issue and they are sending my sticker free of charge!

Great company to do business with.

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
Melissa, thanks for working with us -- hopefully all has been received and good to go!
tomb612
3/2/19

I placed an order and do to my own fault it was misplaced and Steve was a big help in helping me resolve and reorder thanks again

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
Tom, thanks for the order. Glad that we could resolve and get you what you needed and more. Let me know if you ever need anything again.
marks1289
2/24/19

Ordered stickers the were shipped out fast and the stickers are exactly what I was looking for. Good Job Guys

tomv129
2/22/19

I was beginning to worry because my shipment took longer than expected. It was clearly a Postal Service issue we discovered later.

Meanwhile, this nice company offered to replace my "lost" order at no charge, or refund my entire purchase. That's integrity. Rare these days.

Lucky for all, my order showed up shortly thereafter. Yes, I can wholeheartedly recommend the Sticker Shoppe.

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
Tom, thanks for your patience and understanding that things can occur. We always try our best to make sure of a positive outcome. Glad they did arrive at your office!
ericb434
2/11/19

I ordered a Seattle Seahawks window decal. When I went to put it on my truck, I discovered there was a tear in the decal. I contacted Steve via e-mail at StickerShoppe and he very quickly offered to send me a new decal...no cost, no questions asked. It arrived very quickly. Very impressed...GREAT SERVICE!

emilyb342
1/31/19

USPS lost my original order so I contacted customer service and they promptly replaced it. The quality is really good and I ended up placing another order because of the great prices.

redemptionm
1/30/19

Super products! Third-time customer. Thank you for all that you do.

By: bernard charles, chaplain.

michaelb1658
1/22/19

They were very proficient and I received exactly what I was expecting. When I followed up on my order they were quick to respond and very helpful.

michaelt604
1/6/19

All my reflective decals ordered are perfect, quality craftsmanship. I will be doing future business with Steve and staff at StickerShoppe!!! Thanks, keep up the good work :)

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
Michael, thank you for the positive remarks! Let us know if you ever need anything, custom designs or something you do not see.
chrisr525
1/6/19

I ordered stickers for a present and was suprised when the stickers showed up in time for Christmas, since they were ordered the week before.

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
Chris, thanks -- so glad that they were able to show up in time. The postal service around Christmas can be suspect. Let us know if you need anything.
jimb661
1/3/19

I received a quality product at a reasonable price in a reasonable time frame. I would highly recommend Sticker Shoppe to anyone looking for quality additions to their vehicles!

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
Jim, thanks for the positive remarks. Please let me know should you ever need anything in the future.
mikec712
12/21/18

I ordered two magnets from StickerShoppe and somehow the mail person delivered them to the wrong address as they never arrived at my home (we have a rotating mail person each week on the route). Once I explained to StickerShoppe, two new magnets were shipped no charge to my home! I was overwhelmed. Awesome company and fantastic customer service. Really enjoy the product! Gave one magnet as a Xmas gift.

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
Mike, thanks for understanding that errors do occur on different levels and allowing us to make the situation right. Please let us know if you ever need anything. CHEERS!
serenew
12/16/18

I was able to find the stickers I wanted here and the ordering process was a breeze. The response time to my order is the quickest I've received! Thank you!

Response from Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative
Serene, thanks for the positive review. If there is anything else we can do please let me know!

Your order was placed over the weekend, and is being processed and shipped in accordance with our 1-2 day processing time. Order will be shipping tomorrow with a tracking number provided via email.

By Sticker S., StickerShoppe Representative

Questions? Get answers from the StickerShoppe staff and other customers.

12 Photos for StickerShoppe