Steward Medical Group

Ratings On Other Platforms

Better Business Bureau
1.1 / 5

Steward Medical Group has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Steward Medical Group ranks 119th among Doctors sites.

How would you rate Steward Medical Group?

“5 billing departments that do not talk to each other”

Brady K.
12/8/21

Each billing department rushes to your insurance and applies your deductible. And then demands full payment. Will refund you at their leisure. The Doctors are great, the billing and management sucks. Billing customer service sucks. Come on, get you act together.

christalm27
May 6th, 2022

I had a very bad exsperience with steward medical group in hermitage pa! I read some of there reveiws and they are all true! The staff is hard to deal with and they never answer the phone! When someone finally did the lady hung up on me! I called back no answer! I had to drive back to the office to talk to someone! I love my dr but I don't like steward medical group and he in with them now

bradyk23
December 8th, 2021

Products used:
service

robinb78
May 20th, 2016

I wish I could give this business a higher rating, because the staff who works there are very nice. However, they have much to learn about customer service. My saga began when I walked in to find out about a chemical peel. I was upsold, against my better judgement, on a package of Urbium laser treatments, 3 for $750.00. I was nervous about getting this done because I had seen photos of patients and it's pretty intense. But I was excited at the prospect of having a more youthful complexion after the treatments. I had the first treatment done, and the only thing that happened to my skin was a severe acne breakout on one side of my face that has still left discoloration 7 months later. I was told that for the first treatment Dr. Figueroa would not do an extreme lasering until he could see how my skin reacted, and each successive treatment would get stronger. I scheduled my second treatment for 3 weeks later. A few days before my appointment, I received a phone call from their office telling me that the Urbium laser machine had broken and they would call me to reschedule once it was fixed. Fast forward over 2 months later, I still had not heard from them to reschedule. I called to inquire if the machine had been fixed yet and they said "no, and we don't know when it will be fixed, either". I told them how unprofessional I thought it was that nobody had the decency to call me, and I demanded a credit for the remaining $500.00 on my American Express card. Unbelievably, the girl had the nerve to tell me they couldn't refund my credit card, and that I would have to wait 6 to 8 weeks for their accounting department to mail me a check! I told her to have accounting call me as this was ridiculous, and I immediately called Amex and lodged a complaint. Of course, Amex couldn't have been nicer, and instantly suspended the interest on the unpaid balance until they could resolve it. It got resolved but still took weeks for Golden Apple to respond to American Express' request for resolution. In my estimation, this makes them either incredibly stupid or crooks, take your pick. I will never return to this place again. Too bad for them, because after my first laser treatment I had spent significantly more money on other services with them and would have continued to do so. Now I will find a more ethical skin care business to give my money to.

Questions? Get answers from the Steward Medical Group staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Steward Medical Group?

Have a question about Steward Medical Group?