Review of Stellure

Stellure reviews

clairs12
4/26/14

I bought the lifetime membership. It was not working with the photo like promised. I asked for money back which was guaranteed. Daniell personally wrote to me and begged me to stay in it saying improvements were coming shortly. It never happened. This was a scam. Daniell is a crook. He is probably doing same in something else and the public should be warned.

andreac7
2/1/12

I paid for a membership and tried to create my 3d model. I tried 3 times- and this process takes about 30 minutes. It would read "your model is being created please wait... It could take up to 5 minutes." Then, after 5 minutes of waiting, it would tell me that the server volume was higher than normal. I could keep waiting with my browser open or contact stellure support to help. I emailed the stellure suppolrt contact email address and never received a response. I sent multiple emails. It's been over 2 months. I even paid to have them construct the model and nothing still. It was around $45.00 total i wasted, which won't kill me... It's the principal. They should be shut down... Do not use them. I would give them a negative star rating... but I must rate a min of 1 tobe allowed to post . Scammers

conniem3
3/23/11

The website advertised free upload of your photo to match with hairstyles. After 40 minutes invested in developing the virtual photo, the site only allowed me to view 7 or so hair styles. In order to view the rest of the 700 hair styles, I must pay at least $20. Total waste of time and misleading.

Questions? Get answers from the Stellure staff and other customers.

Stellure?