Review of StellarInfo

support@stellarinfo.com

26 reviews with 5 stars

paulineg12
11/10/17

This Company offers various amazing products. But, I have used its professional data recovery software, and its really perfect in the case of recovery of different file formats.

cheryll89
11/10/17

Stellar offers various products for their users which works upon Windows OS, or Mac. Initially, I am confused with their types of data recovery software. But, when I compared both the products and as per my need of RAW Recovery, I have opted their professional version which helps me in recovering my RAW data using a Deep Scan option.

Thanks Stellar!

miguelc44
11/10/17

Would like to thanks to this Company for developing a professional software as a data recovery tool. I had used this tool a few months back and had easily recovered all my missing data with the help of it. Thanks once again Stellar!

rachell251
10/26/17

The software is my personal recommendation for data loss people.This is the easy to use software which recovers most of your lost data quickly.The software helps me in the time of need and recovers my lost data.

gregj63
10/25/17

With the help of Stellar MBOX to PST converter, I was able to migrate my firms 185 mailboxes from Apple Mail to Office 365 directly.
All in all this software is a lifesaver, thanks to its efficient operations and easy to understand User Interface.

elmerj6
10/12/17

Pleasant experience with this Company. Really liked its data recovery professional software. It works at my crucial time. Thanks!

alvinc42
10/12/17

I have heard about this Company product from one of my friends that it has a niche for Data Recovery. I remember this Company when I really need them. So, I purchased their data recovery professional software to recover my lost partition. This works successfully for me. Would like to say thanks to Stellar.

elvins20
9/21/17

I have recently used the windows data recovery software of Stellar.The product is definitely recommended to use as it helps in recovering all my lost files, photos, audios and videos.I will certainly keep it with me for future also.

danielb271
9/11/17

I am impressed with the data recovery software developed by Stellar Phoenix software. Highly recommendable!

done77
9/5/17

This Company offers multiple cool products for different purposes. I have recently experienced their professional data recovery tool, and it works fantastic. It is an incredible software which works for recovering of lost or deleted data as well as the partitions.

rexb23
9/5/17

Offers perfect software! Their data recovery professional software is indescribable. Highly recommendable.Thanks!

harryh74
8/16/17

The Company offers a great discount on their data recovery software and being a tech guy; I love to enjoy it. After the complete testing of their tool, I give a 5-star rating to it.

kairal
7/31/17

Recovered all photos from my phone's MicroSD card! I went on a weekend trip and after coming back couldn't access the photos which I shot on my android phone. I pulled back my SD card, inserted it in my system and tried Stellar's Photo Recovery. I was immensely pleased with the results!

samanthan25
7/27/17

I feel lucky after purchasing this tool as it saves my job from being fired. I used a hit and trial method amongst various data recovery software and finally selected this one. Now, I feel that this was the right decision which I took in my life and found myself lucky to have this. Thanks!

jamesc440
6/28/17

Their Windows Professional tool is impressive as it comes with the amazing features. Recovered my missing partition very easily. Convenient to use.

mariag178
6/22/17

Stellar Phoenix WDR professional software works incredibly for me. The GUI is so cool that a newbie can also use it. The strong application used by this tool for recovering data is incredible. Thanks Stellar!

daisyp8
6/15/17

I lost almost hundreds of photos from my Laptop hard drive. I had to do some "disk cleanup" and in the course, I lost my old memories which were preserved since very long time. I had no other backup and felt so helpless. Luckily, Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery recovered more than 95% of the images. Thank you!!

michaelr340
6/14/17

Stellar Phoenix Mailbox Exchange Recovery literally saved my job as it helped me recover my companys exchange server. The server was showing Dirty Shutdown error due to which the EDB file was not mounting.
I even tried to repair the EDB file using various powershell commands but they yielded no results. After scrambling on the internet for a while, I came across Stellar Phoenix Mailbox Recovery and to my surprise I was able to preview all the mails in the preview pane of the free version so I immediately bought the paid version and then started the recovery process.
The software worked like a charm & successfully recovered Exchange database file. In short, this software is a life saver.

sophial22
6/14/17

A few days back I bought Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Professional to recover my lost data.With it's Easy to Use interface, I was successful in recovering my lost photos and videos from the hard disk.I recommend this software as it is user-friendly and can be used easily even if you don't have technical knowledge.

joev36
5/24/16

The Raid Data Recovery software of stellar phoenix amazed me with its outstanding recovery process. Earlier, I have downloaded this tool to recover my data at my home. Its features attracts me that I suggest this to my organization also. Its just an amazing software for data recovery.

tomh158
4/20/16

iPhone data recovery software of Stellar is an effective solution for recovering data from iPhone device without having iTunes and iCloud backup files. Really a good product!! Happy to use this.

albertr32
11/5/15

We were looking for a way to convert OST files to PST as few employees would be soon relocated to our other branch office. Someone recommended Stellar OST Converter; we tried it and successfully converted 31 OST files of more than 3 GB each to PST in a quick time.

rayanp7
9/29/15

I purchased Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery a couple of days back and everything worked very well except a minor hitch. The software abruptly shut down on 3 occasions. Immediately, I called technical support of Stellar and they asked me to repair the disk permissions of my Mac Hard drive, which I did. And after, their recovery tool ran perfectly and recovered my important lost files and folders

emeya
9/24/15

I am writing this review because one of the best products of this company saved my job. I was trying to repair my corrupt SQL database and messed up with it. After reading some positive reviews of its SQL repair tool I gathered all information about it. It was my first experience with any repairing tool. I ordered this tool and used it. This tool is a ray of hope for all those SQL server database users who have corrupt SQL database. Many thanks to stellarinfo.com

stephend36
9/22/15

I recently bought Stellar Exchange recovery software to extract data from my corrupt exchange database and it worked much better than expected. The software recovered almost everything from that corrupt database and surprisingly the software even recovered some accidentally deleted emails as well.

Questions? Get answers from the StellarInfo staff and other customers.

2 Photos for StellarInfo