Review of StellarInfo

support@stellarinfo.com

9 reviews with 4 stars

pedrol26
10/17/17

Having 10 years of experience in the data recovery sector, and never worked for them, I have to say they are a great company, but expensive..Their products are great sometimes it may not work for you, they should at the least try to help..

I am here to help people with failed hard drives or any other issues that you have with your data (Freeeeeeeeeee) ...drop me an email any time or skype jm27reno

lizzys1
12/15/15

It helps me to overcome from critical data lose circumstances. With this tool I have recovered my data from formatted hard drive. I highly recommend this tool for successful data recovery from formatted or damage hard drive.

augustiner8
10/26/15

My Dell system having Windows 8 stopped booting suddenly. I removed the hard disk, connected it to other system in the hope that my important files can be copied but it didn't happen. As there were some important files of my office, so without giving a second thought I started trying recovery tools but nothing happened. Before trying Stellar Phoenix Partition Recovery Professional, I tried several other tools and all of them even failed to detect the hard drive. Only Stellar Windows Data Recovery tool recognized the drive, performed the recovery task and recovered the files.

bertr352
9/29/15

I've never came across with such great vendors lately. It exactly gives idea of true business model. Long story in short, I've managed to recover 200 GB of lost files from external Seagate hard drive that failed abruptly using Stellar Phoenix Software for Windows (Priced at $100 USD).

Product performed well and recovered all of important files in less than 5 hours. That's pretty short for such large capacity drives. I'm really thankful to support team for their gentleness and not getting annoyed with the stupid questions.

Thanks once again!!

Tip for consumers: Test the product before you purchase to ensure that it'll works in your specific situations of data loss.

frankline3
9/15/15

In spite of lot of prevailing free competitors around, their products are widely used and known for easy interface, reasonably priced, less storage space and quick installation. I recommend trying more of their products.

georgea53
8/26/15

I've tried Stellar recovery tools for Windows and it worked pretty well. I was able to save over 220 GBs of files after scanning 1 TB of hard drive (total of 300 GBs data stored).

elizat
7/20/15

In the era of technology, digital data is of high importance. In case of data loss, either you have a backup or plan to gallop for a data recovery company.

Here, I would gladly like to mention Stellar data Recovery Company.

It helped me rescue from the critical data loss situation, when my hard disk turned junk with no data backup at all.

I have been its client from past 10 years. The data recovery services given by the company are satisfactory and reasonable as compared to other data recovery firms that I tried before Stellar. It turned up as the best data recovery service providers with which I would like to stick for years!

veram4
5/22/15

I've tried Windows version of data recovery software from this company and it performed well. I've managed to recover over 70% of useful files from an external storage device which becomes accessible and couldn't be detected under 'My Computer'.

Ease to use interface, easy steps, fast scanning etc. are the eye grabbing features that compells me to keep this utility handy.

vishalc
9/6/13

The only data recovery company in India to have a class 100 clean room facility. You can trust them because they have 20 years of expertise in recovering data from a damaged storage device.

Questions? Get answers from the StellarInfo staff and other customers.

2 Photos for StellarInfo