This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Startbeauty.net

Startbeauty.net

Startbeauty.net has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Startbeauty.net ranks 744th among Skin Care sites.

How would you rate Startbeauty.net?

“You can easily just straighten your hair for one of...”

Mae A.
9/2/14

You can easily just straighten your hair for one of your everyday hairstyles and it can keep you feeling comfortable all day by the use of Startbeauty.net. The other company hair care and hair die are you do it too much it can easily get too dry and damaged. But this company hair color and hair die cannot have any damages and dryness for your hair. This company has to provide the quality hair die and skin care products also.

“I ordered 2 bottles of product and was charged for...”

Brenda K.
4/6/11

I ordered 2 bottles of product and was charged for 2 and received an email saying my products were being shipped and I only received 1. And the phone number on the site just rings and rings and rings and no one is responding to my emails. How do I get ahold of this company?

maea4
September 2nd, 2014

brendak4
April 6th, 2011

mikeh14
October 15th, 2010

Their terms and conditions state that they can hold your order for 60 days and they do. I did not appreciate that they would charge my credit card the day they received my order and not respond to any inquiry for almost 60 days. The first response to numerous emails that I sent was on the 57th day. They told me that my order was cancelled because the product was discontinued and that they would refund my money. I have not received the refund, yet. I will not do business with any merchant who charges for a product that they don't have and can't get and then holds the money for more than 60 days.

Questions? Get answers from the Startbeauty.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Startbeauty.net?

Have a question about Startbeauty.net?