Review of Stampandgo

Lake Isabella, CA 93240, US
rubberstamper@stampandgo.com

mannya11
11/12/18

I thought this site was a really nice and I had no problem buying from them. I would use them again.

carolf1
7/1/13

This was my first order from Stamp and Go and will be my last. First off I was notified after placing my order of $130 + that several of the stamp pads and re-inkers were no longer available. Then when I received order the lids of three of the pads were broken. I'm relatively new to internet ordering and have never before had a problem. I can't seem to find a service number for the company to get an exchange. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! Carol in KY

elainen1
10/4/10

I wish I had checked this site before ordering from this company. They just informed me that half the items I ordered were no longer available and shipped me the other half: $7 of items with a $7 shipping fee.

sondram
6/22/09

I placed my order with them but the next day I received an email.It stated half of the things I ordered were no longer available. That was bad enough but when I received my order, the stamp I really wanted wasn't in there. I have emailed them 3 separate times but to no avail. No answer to my emails or anything. I know I am not their only customer but I would think in over a week they would have responded to my email. As good as their clearance item prices are, I probably will not order from them again.

tresf
12/11/08

NOBODY HOME @ Stamp and Go - Order arrived quickly, but wrong item shipped, when 3 resends of an email requesting to exchange item were ignored, I tried to find a phone number for this company, but to no avail. I never was able to get anyone to acknowledge my problem.

I ended up ordering the item I needed from another website called Scrapbook Creations for a cheaper price and lower cost shipping!

user53
10/5/08

Beware Stamp and Go - I placed two online orders with Stamp and Go, one on 9/18 (for $104) and the other on 9/19 (for $118). The 9/18 order was shipped and received, but the 9/19 order was not. PayPal records indicate that the 9/19 order was shipped and delivered, but not the 9/18 order. I think someone packed the first order and just scrolled down to my name and clicked the second order. I tried e-mailing the company twice, but received no replies. I have tried to work with PayPal to resolve this mix-up, but they apparently can only work with a single transaction at a time and not a mix-up of two. (I just tried submitting a complaint using the 9/18 transaction ID, but they haven't had time to review this one yet.) As you can imagine, losing $118 and being ignored is a very frustrating process.

Questions? Get answers from the Stampandgo staff and other customers.

Stampandgo?