Stackcommerce.co

Stackcommerce.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Stackcommerce.co?

“Stay away from this company”

T J.
1/6/20

I ordered a pair of ear pods. They did not hold a charge at all. The audio was terrible. I returned them and got a replacement. Same thing with the second pair. They go from fully charged to empty within minutes, and people report not being able to hear me. They refused to provide a refund.

tj132
January 6th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Stackcommerce.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stackcommerce.co?

Have a question about Stackcommerce.co?