Review of Springfree

Springfree reviews

jenb127
Jen B.
3/11/19

Super fast customer service.

Installation experience has been poor, no one called to schedule an appointment, I had to call. Then I was just sent a text of when the person would be here without asking when I would be available. Had to cancel that and still waiting to get confirmation of a new time.

Trampoline is sitting in the garage, with impatient kids ready to start jumping!

jayk149
JAY K.
3/9/19

We loved our SpringFree, we had it for 15 years, but it literally got destroyed when a 40 foot tree branch fell on it. The new one is going in the same place.

thomass285
Thomas S.
3/5/19

Good experience. When a customer is purchasing with a credit card in the U.S., might want to change the request for a "Security Number" to a request for a "CVC" (aka Card Verification Code) because "Security Number isn't a term we use in the U.S. other than when requesting a "Social Security Number" which can be a bit confusing.

laurab702
Laura B.
3/1/19

It was super easy but would have appreciated a guide letting me know things I needed to order like anchors.

sarahc504
Sarah C.
2/21/19

I bought this as a gift for Sarah and Joe Cawley and their family. Please make sure the warranty is in their name, not my name. My name is Philip Shea and all I did was pay for this as a gift to Sarah and Joe Cawley and their children. Thank you

cr185
C R.
2/15/19

The tramp came pretty slowly considering I am in San Diego county and it shipped from Los Angeles. The setup company "Go Configure" never called me. I had to call them...multiple times. Then they only had times about a week or more out. Then installer who arrived and did the job was fine, he did great. But Go Configure needs to step it up with turn around times and calls to schedule installation. But we are very happy with the tramp and the kids are loving it!!!

brittanyx
Brittany X.
1/26/19

The delivery guys were AMAZING! Top notch! The Tgoma was on back order and they came out to install the trampoline, then came back out when the Tgoma was back in stock. On time, professional, and knowledgeable both times! Thanks!

heatherl117
Heather L.
1/19/19

It was a very personal buying experience - felt like a small business - not an anonymous online retailer. Really happy with the product and the service.

anonymousx280
anonymous X.
1/18/19

From the moment we walked in the store until our trampoline was assembled and ready to go we have been beyond satisfied with our experience.

dougf86
Doug f.
1/18/19

I purchased a trampoline online and had many questions and called the Southlake store and spoke to a very nice lady there so initially everything great. Unfortunately when product delivered it was not what was what I understood to be and I requested to return it and it was returned. All of this was fine. The problem came here: When they came to deliver the trampoline there were 2 guys in a UHAUL with no store or company credentials and they promptly drover there UHAUL under and into BOTH sections of my port a cache and did not stop going when they realized they hit it. They did this even though I have a driveway literally right next to the port a cache to accommodate a truck of ANY size but they chose to try and get their large UHAL under my port a cache and when they hit it they did not back up but decided to drive through it anyway and scrape it all up. I informed the Southlake store who transferred me to a lady who represented herself as the manager of the Allen store. She refused to allow me to send an estimate to repair and said they wouldn't accept one from me so I told her to send a company herself to do one and she said no and her area manager would call me about it but never did now for 3 weeks .

robertz73
Robert Z.
1/15/19

We are very happy with spring free. We have gotten a lot of use and had a lot of fun on the trampoline.

ts163
T S.
1/14/19

I would highly recommend buying a Springfree Trampoline. We received excellent customer service and quick delivery time of our product.

nicoleh146
Nicole H.
1/13/19

The guys who came out to deliver and put together are amazing, professional and knowledgable. Highly recommend.

anonymousq286
anonymous Q.
1/12/19

All 3 our kids (5,8, and 10) love it ! They jump almost everyday. The best part it gives us peace of mind that we have the safest trampoline

ivonnep4
Ivonne P.
1/12/19

The site has lots of information on all the trampolines And so it made it easy to shop and pick one.

parkern6
Parker N.
1/10/19

This was a great experience, the deliver and set up team, worked very hard and were extremely respectful of our home and the gift that was being delivered.

sarar108
Sara R.
1/9/19

It was ordered for Christmas and it was delivered exactly when we wanted it. The kids love it. We have 8& 2 year old. They play every single day. We even had a play date request from neighbor to come jump on trampoline.
The adults love it too! I feel like a kid again!

vances23
Vance S.
1/9/19

Trampoline looks nice and works well (O77 model) but it's expensive so not great from a value perspective. It's difficult to set up so certainly advise paying for installation. After less than a year the net is falling apart in several places, so I have safety concerns as well as product quality concerns. The warranty is subpar - which is a big disappointment given this is an expensive and supposedly top-of-the-line trampoline. They will give me a net, but I have to pay for shipping, and I will have to install it myself or pay (again) to have someone install. Their defect, but could easily cost me a couple of hundred dollars to fix.

glennu5
Glenn U.
1/8/19

Shopping and delivery were great. Set up was delayed due to weather. I did find that somewhat dubious BUT if it couldn't be done that is the way things are. We are delaying setup until March as winter is here. I will review them but believe all will go well.

peterh592
Peter H.
1/8/19

I was told from your salesperson that there are free wheels for signing up for the newsletter- I didn't see that here. Can you please advise?

tamaraf24
Tamara F.
12/31/18

I had a very informative conversation this morning when I called the Springfree telephone line, great customer service!

sophiep39
Sophie P.
12/18/18

so far so good. Waiting for installation to occur (tomorrow) to determine that we have everything we need.

donnaj138
Donna J.
12/17/18

The experience is good. The shopping cart/login is a little difficult to locate when returning to the website.

katerinea1
Katerine A.
12/16/18

I tried to chat online but if was offline on the weekend. Im very worry about the warranty, read some reviews on amazon saying that after submitting claims for the warranty the company said that tears do to use are not covered, but on your website said everything is covered under the 10 years warranty. Please specify. Thanks

ericb412
Eric B.
12/16/18

Lots of motion on the UI. Too much. I was here to buy an add-on but it tried to get me to buy a trampoline.

Questions? Get answers from the Springfree staff and other customers.

Springfree?