SpringFreeTrampoline.ca reviews

gypsyf
Gypsy F.
4/14/19

your accessory product specs do not actually have any dimension specs for the item (e.g. the ladder), just its box. Not very helpful.

jamesg941
James G.
4/12/19

A little difficult dealing with Customer Service regarding ordering the Trampoline for a Canadian Address. Customer service reps were very good just the difficulties regarding a Canadian Credit card and system not set up to take Canadian orders. Also a PromoCode listed on website was invalid and website would not accept. I had to do some searching on website for one that was valid.

mojov
Mojo V.
4/7/19

From the staff allowing my child to play on the instore trampoline while I completed my purchase to the installers that came to the house. Everyone was freindy, helpful and and made the process easy. Thank you.

leyanb1
Leyan B.
4/4/19

I tried to talk to our nearest retail store but they never answered their phone. We ordered online for the flexrstep promo. Hopefully everything arrives in one piece.

reneeh111
Renee H.
4/1/19

If there is more info on every item would be better, also when I slide to one item and would like to see more info of it , it will easily slide to the next one , this is a little annoy

paull362
Paul L.
3/30/19

It was great, except there was no way to purchase finance via the website, I'll need to take that up with someone after they open next week which is a bit frustrating.

marlisy
Marlis Y.
3/27/19

Easy order process. I would like a faster delivery option, but we will wait and see how long it takes.

aarong128
Aaron G.
3/26/19

Stopped in at Calgary location to view the products and talked to David there. He was super helpful and really great to deal with.

christianw223
Christian W.
3/18/19

There was no space to enter the Promo Code for the FREE FlexrHoop. The FlexrHoop is now part of the total cost?

kathleeng185
Kathleen G.
3/12/19

went pretty smoothly although I had to enter my Visa twice and that made me a bit nervous... I think it happened when I was asked to sign in or sign up.

holakiss
Holakis S.
3/6/19

Thank you for the quick install appointment. We were blown out by how quick and "easy" your installers did the work. We were lucky to have gotten a promotional discount on the install fees, which we took advantage of, because all we were reading online was just nightmares regarding how hard it is to do a DIY install at home. I highly recommend getting these experts to do it! Please...... ;)

ayj3
AY J.
2/13/19

The salesperson was very knowledgeable and easy to work with, and the delivery happened promptly. The person setting it up was very quick about setting it up.

My only concern is how the trampoline will wear as time goes on. For example, this year we have had quite a bit of snow in the PNW, so I hope the trampoline has no issues come Spring.

edelf1
Edel F.
2/13/19

What a great product! The kids love jumping but love the basketball hoop a but more! The hours of games and physical activity that my boys have played on our 11x11 oval has been SO cool to watch!

anonymousw304
anonymous W.
2/8/19

Great customer service at the store. Quick installation at time of delivery and my kids absolutely love the trampoline!

happyk5
Happy K.
1/24/19

The Katy store was awesome. Answered all my questions. They went the extra mile. Great customer service.

daisyo8
Daisy O.
1/18/19

website was easy to use, the product I was looking for appeared right away. simple easy checkout, paged were a bit slow to load.

mothero1
Mother o.
1/14/19

The purchase, delivery and and set up process was convenient and easy to organize. The staff that came to my house were very helpful and professional, and they took the time to discuss where they thought would be the best place in the yard, and go through all of the safety precautions.
They also informed me that during set up they had noticed a small tear in the net, which I wouldn't have noticed! I was contacted shortly after to let me know that somebody would be coming back with a new one. Sure enough a couple of days later the team returned and replaced the net. Excellent customer service

gretchenm31
Gretchen M.
1/11/19

Now, I know that this won't be possible every time but my husband and I couldn't decide what we were going to buy for our son's birthday. We had been looking and he had been asking for another "bigger" trampoline. I kind of gave up and figured maybe in the spring yet my husband said otherwise.

I literally called the local rep after my husband looked at one in a "big name store". When I called they said it normally took a couple of days to schedule a delivery/assembly. Well from the time I called to the time the kids were jumping was less than 3 hours.

Our rep was AMAZING!!!!

chrism535
Chris M.
1/8/19

When our trampoline was delivered on Christmas Eve it wasn't completely setup. There was a leg bolt missing causing the trampoline to sag and not safe to use. I also found that the Tgoma wasn't installed and parts were missing. I sent a text back to the delivery tech informing him of that the same day. He never responded to my text. I also opened a support case (SC139109) as was never contacted. The day after Christmas I called the store and left a voicemail. I received a call back but was told the case was never sent to the local store. I initially got what felt like a bit of the run around from the store when I was told the missing bolt and Tgoma wouldn't be corrected until after all the other deliveries that day. This would have effectively made the trampoline unsuitable for use for two days. After stating this I was told that someone would be at my house within an hour. The techs didn't show up for another three hours and were still missing the parts for the Tgoma.

amyc253
Amy C.
1/8/19

Ordering was easy and the sales rep was kind and super helpful. They guys who delivered and installed the trampoline were great as well.

nathanm165
Nathan M.
1/1/19

So far the ease of buying, shipping and receiving this was great. It was a xmas gift for the kids so have to wait till spring before we can put it together.

davee106
Dave E.
12/9/18

Fantastic deal, great service and customer support. Superfast shipping as we recieved the trampoline and all the accessories the very next day!!
Website is easy to browse through.
Friendly staff when calling directly with questions.
Highly recommend.
The trampoline is not set up yet, as we have lots of snow and arrangements have already been made for installation in the spring.
Once the trampoline is up I'll give another review for its performance.
Can't wait!!

tracya100
Tracy A.
12/6/18

called store to make purchase - for some reason they couldn't process order on my credit card - tried several times in different phone calls but I was told it wouldn't work.
I ordered it online myself and there was no problem with my card.

Other than a lot of phone calls and time, very friendly staff

mariannec35
Marianne C.
12/4/18

THANK YOU, service was excellent, all my questions answered. It's a Christmas gift for my grandsons and they won't get to use the hoop until next Soring, but I'm sure they'll love it.

lyndseyf54
Lyndsey F.
12/3/18

I completed cart info and then had to make an account and lost everything I had already entered. Slightly annoying.

Questions? Get answers from the SpringFreeTrampoline.ca staff and other customers.

SpringFreeTrampoline.ca?