Sportsale.co

Sportsale.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Sportsale.co ranks 130th among Sportswear sites.

How would you rate Sportsale.co?

“SCAM!”

Christina P.
1/3/17

This website is a scam! I thought I was on the Lululemon website. They charged our credit card and we never received the ordered items. When I went onto website to find contact info there isn't any. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE

christinap54
January 3rd, 2017

tjn2
December 2nd, 2015

This company is located in China. Buyer beware, they will not exchange or fully refund your money. Don't fall for cheap Lululemon and Under Armour prices. Authentication of apparel is questionable.

saraha81
December 8th, 2015

This is a totally scam! I think they just took my money, like totally stole it. I'm actually pretty concerned that they have my card information. They make their site look like it is Lululemon! Beware! I thought I was ordering from the Lululemon site. Their totally scamming people. Don't even expect to receive the item.

Questions? Get answers from the Sportsale.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sportsale.co?

Have a question about Sportsale.co?