Sportcheck.ca

Sportcheck.ca

Sportcheck.ca has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Sportcheck.ca?

“Order cancelled after 5 days of purchase”

Martha B.
9/29/17

I could not believe. They sent me an email with order status "cancelled", not even an apology, explanation, nothing. I called and they told me , item was not available. I was so upset and frustrated. Why dont they notify me earlier? the email was sent 5 days after order was placed, or simply do not post or ad items that are limited quantities. In so many years shopping online, this is the 1 and worst experience ever. NEVER will shop at Sportcheck.

marthab57
September 29th, 2017

Tip for consumers: If the item is on sale, they may no even have it on stock.

Questions? Get answers from the Sportcheck.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sportcheck.ca?

Have a question about Sportcheck.ca?