Review of SpookyEyes

Tel: +44 20 8090 5208
info@SpookyEyes.com

kelleyw14
1/8/18

First, FREE SHIPPING is a crock, it's only free if you want to wait like 2 weeks. If you need the lenses in any sort of hurry, be prepared to pay very outlandish shipping fees!

Let me preface this review by saying, I actually wore contact lenses for vision correction (I was legally blind, astigmatism in both eyes) for 23, YES, twenty three years! I am basically a professional contact lens user and my lenses cost about 150-200 a box so you can imagine I was pretty careful in handling them. I recently had PRK surgery to correct my vision so I no longer require any corrective lenses! Yay!
So for this past Halloween, I ordered one pair of cat eye lenses and one pair of zombie lenses (I was Bride of Frankenstein). I literally wore each pair less than 8 hrs and one lens of each pair tore so all I am left with is one cat eye lens and one zombie lens!
It just really pissed me off that I barely used either set and spent like $50 +ridiculous shipping and they didn't even last me more than one use!!!
They are definitely cheaply made and are not the same quality as corrective lenses.
So if you can afford to just blow money for nothing, then go ahead and buy them but if you can't, I wouldn't spend one dime with this company.
Thanks for reading!

nickn51
10/31/17

Ive done a ton of research and have found that SpookyEyes contacts work fine for mostly everyone, but people who have slightly different eye detail will struggle with these.
Immediately after putting in the contacts, they looked awesome, but were extremely uncomfortable. It felt like I had several eyelashes stuck in my eyes. So like most people, I kept blinking to line up the contacts and take away the irritation, but they ended up tearing in my eyes. It was an extremely stressful task trying to get them out.
Im assuming that they just didnt fit on my eyes. These contacts are advertised to work with on all eyes & to last a year.
I highly recommend sticking with prescription colored lenses.

ericr116
10/26/17

First off, we paid more for shipping than the contacts cost because we needed them pretty quick for a job. We ordered them on a Tuesday evening, 1-3 days shipping, and did not receive them until the following Monday. We contacted the company, and they pretty much told us we were wrong. I was able to wear the contacts all of about an hour. Both of the contacts ripped in my eyes. They literally tore in half while I was wearing them. The contacts were supposed to last 1 year. They didnt even last one night. The worst company I have ever dealt with!

zipporahl
10/3/17

I ordered pink and aqua contacts. Got both in 9 days! I have dark brown eyes and they BOTH changed my eyes completely ! So happy !! THANK YOU!

brandiq1
1/25/17

Well, considering that I work for a shipping company, I understand the runaround quote of you must wait so and so business days blah blah... i ordered from this site December 31st, as I had a show on the 14th of January to do... so I literally wait until the 13th as that was the 8th business day and the expedited shipping i chose quoted 5-7 business days, and they give me the "wait 21 business days bull$#*!" ....im appalled that this site has so many of the same issues, and what's more, I thought I did enough research but boy was I wrong. Thats why you can never trust sites from outside of the US! I mean go figure, why all these foreigners want to buy from the US and only US! smh... huge disappointment, and I damn sure better get my money back or I will advise my bank to chargeback these MF's!!!

edwinq2
11/7/16

Never received - Ordered a pair of contacts for Halloween. Paid extra for fast shipping and never received product. I live in the United States so calling them was out of the question. I reached out to them to get a full refund and they are giving me nothing but run arounds. "They can't give me a refund until aftrr 21 working days. Really? Currently working with my bank to get my money back. Don't trust this company. Customer service is horrible answer they don't care. They deserve no stars.

martyr18
10/30/16

Ordered a pair of contacts for Halloween. Paid extra for fast shipping and never received product. I live in the United States so calling them was out of the question. Currently working with my bank to get my money back. This is why I hate online shopping. Things never go right!.

janicer24
10/23/16

I ORDERED 2 PAIRS. NOTHING LIKE PICTURES ON SITE. BOTH WERE PURE GARBAGE. VIOLET 3 TONE DOES NOT CHANGE YOUR EYE COLOR AT ALL. EMERALD GREEN MADE ME LOOK LIKE I WAS BUGGED EYED WITH HUGE PUPILS. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

lynettej1
5/23/16

Not only did I not receive the product I purchased at the end of January, to date I still have not received a refund. Its not May. They should no be in business.

brigidd2
9/19/15

I'd like to find somewhere to voice my horrible experience with this site. I had previously posted a review on their facebook page but it was taken down within the same day and they then blocked my ability to post on their page, which is a good indication of my overall experience with this company. It started in June when I ordered some lenses I need for an event in July, they offer free shipping which is great but I wanted to make sure that my lenses would arrive in time so I paid for the faster shipping option. According to my calculations the lenses should have arrived days before I needed them, yet they never did. After a week or so after they should have been delivered I decided to call the company to inquire about the shipping, and no matter what time I called, no one answers. I finally heard back via email, and they informed me that there had been an attempted delivery a few days before. I had never recieved notice of this. I called the post office to see if they had a package in my name but they did not. I then asked the company to refund my purchase as I no longer had use for it anyway. They assured me they would refund me once the package returned to their facilites as it likely would since it seemed to be lost en route, which I understood. When the package finally did get to them they reached out to asking if I wanted it sent again. I reminded them I had asked for a refund over a month ago. They assured me they would issue the refund for the contacts (not the shipping which they should have offered to cover if they knew anything about customer service) and I was just happy to finally have this situation over. But of course, the refund never came! I waited a few days until I reached out again, they said to call my bank to see what happened to the refund. I called my bank, which I trust more than these guys, and my bank said they would be able to tell if any credits were being issued to my card even if it was still processing, but that there was absolutely no refund made. At this point I emailed the company once more and they offered absolutely no help and are taking no responsibility for the situation. It is extremely frustrating and I would hope that my review stops people from using this site, because they will not help you in the event that anything should go wrong with your order.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site!

Questions? Get answers from the SpookyEyes staff and other customers.

1 Photo for SpookyEyes