Spoke

Spoke has a consumer rating of 4.8 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Spoke also ranks 3rd among Cycling sites.

How would you rate Spoke?

“Great”

Jeremy C.
11/11/19

It's not the first time I order clothes fro here, always forget to review. The quality is superb and the prices are affordable. Thanks!

jeremyc191
November 11th, 2019
stevew635
June 18th, 2019
Hey, this is only a small company but the products they sell cycling enthusiasts and anybody else are suppose, are top quality. I have purchased two sweatshirts - Alpe De Huez and Brooklyn 77 both in navy blue, and a light blue Rouleur T shirt... they are the most comfortable items in my wardrobe right now. The sweatshirts are warm enough to wear on their own with a jacket during autumn/ winter and the t-shirt is lightweight enough to have worn on the few days the sun has come out so far this Summer. They all wash well and the lettering has shown no signs of deteriorating like some goods do. One thing I have noticed is the care taken to centre the lettering properly - top products designed with care. I have had compliments from colleagues and envious looks from cyclists. Very reasonably priced considering the quality as well. My next purchase will be a Velovangelist hooded top for Winter. Fast delivery and well packaged.

Questions? Get answers from the Spoke staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Spoke?

Have a question about Spoke?