Review of Spokeo

support@spokeo.com

18 reviews with 2 stars

maryw610
3/7/19

Found my self and my family. But they have me listed as 42 years old. Im 23, born 1995. I have no idea how they have my age wrong considering I dont lie about my age " i have no reason to." LOL Idiots

Response from Spokeo I., Spokeo Representative
Dear Mary,

I have received your comment on SiteJabber on March 7, 2019, and I am happy to assist in resolving this matter.

Spokeo specializes in collecting information from phone books, social networks, marketing lists, business sites, and other public sources. We understand that some of our search results may include information that is not fully updated. While we currently do not offer a feature that allows for listings to be edited, you have the option of opting out if you are not comfortable with the information showing in the listing. To opt out, please visit http://www.spokeo.com/optout.

If you need additional assistance, please contact our Customer Care team via email at privacy@spokeo.com, or via phone at (888) 906-0850. Our agents are available 7 days a week, from 5am to 8pm (PST), and would be more than happy to help you out!

Thanks!
- Spokeo Customer Care
florencez3
8/14/18

Spokeo has been said to be helpful to all my daily activities, deep web searches and background checks. I have used their service countless times and they didnt deliver most of the information i needed. The only thing i worry about most times is that Spokeo might not be as deep as it seems, all they provide access to is public information mostly. When i needed a very deep web search and surveillance service i used rootgatehacks^tutanota^com you can mail them. They provide the best in monitoring, cooperate espionage, online forensics and many more. They are guaranteed to get your job done.

Response from Spokeo I., Spokeo Representative
Dear Florence,

Thank you for you comment on SiteJabber.com.

I’m sorry to hear Spokeo did not meet your search needs. Spokeo has access to over 1.2 billion records, collected and organized from many different sources. Please note, Spokeo specializes in collecting information from phone books, social networks, marketing lists, business sites, and other PUBLIC sources. Some of our search results may include information that is not fully updated, but new information is added to our system every day.

We want to be sure you are helped. If you have any further questions, please contact our Customer Care team at CustomerCare@spokeo.com or by calling 1-888-906-0850 and explain your concerns. Thanks!

Thanks,

Customer Care
omeliac
2/6/17

I've paid for subscription and the reverse email search came up to nothing. I can find more on my own just using general google search. Also, when I tried searching my own email, it came up with a meager 2 or 3 pieces of information. Not at all exhaustive as Google search engine pulled up a ton more. May I get a refund?

Response from Spokeo I., Spokeo Representative
Dear Omelia,

Also, all information, including the type of subscription, exactly how much, and how often a person will be billed are clearly stated on our payment page. We also include this information in the disclaimer which has to be agreed to before the purchase is processed. In addition, the information is included in the confirmation receipt sent immediately after payment, as well as in our Terms of Use.

We also provide 24/7 support to our customers either by email, or by contacting our Customer Care department via phone at 888-271-9562. Our Customer Care Representatives are more than happy to assist any of our customers with any questions or concerns they might have regarding Spokeo.

Spokeo Customer Care
terrim46
9/1/16

Only giving Spokeo 2 stars because they have well trained, professional customer service representatives - who are well trained to tell you that they are not giving you full refunds for cancellations you are not using, but offer you an 'upgrade'. Signed up for a one month subscription - which to any normal person means you want to pay for and use the service for one month only, not indefinitely. So, they 'renew' (because you didn't know you had to cancel something you only joined for one month), charging your credit card. Then, even though you haven't used their site (because you know your one-month subscription ended),they won't refund the full amount. ONLY if you push, will they give a partial refund. 2nd issue with them is that what is not clearly shown is that your one-month subscription only allows for 20 searches. Very limited in it's usefulness. Found that several of the free services that allow unlimited searches were just as good, if not better in finding current information. Can't recommend to others and don't ever plan to use them again.

Response from Spokeo I., Spokeo Representative
Dear Terri,
We understand your concerns and want to assist in resolving this issue. All information, including the type of subscription, exactly how much, and how often a person will be billed are clearly stated on our payment page. We also include this information in the disclaimer which has to be agreed to before the purchase is processed. In addition, the information is included in the confirmation receipt sent immediately after payment, as well as in our Terms of Use. Please feel free to contact a member of our Customer Care team if you have any questions or concerns with your searches! They can be reached at 888-906-0850, or CustomerCare@spokeo.com.
pamelav6
1/19/16

I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER WITH SPOKEO FOR TWO YEARS HOWEVER I HAVE PAID ALOT OF MONEY AND I WAS PROMISED A FULL PACKAGE WITH UNLIMITED SEARCHES THEY KEPT CHARGING MY CARD FOR EVERY SINGLE THING SEPARATE CHARGE FOR NSME SEARCH, Address search, Email search and never have I gotton email address marriage records"NEVER" I called spokeo and I asked them to kindly reimburse me or give me what I paid for mind you O have paid spokeo literally over $300
Pamela

Response from Spokeo I., Spokeo Representative
Dear Pamela,
We understand your concerns and wish to assist with this issue. Please allow me to explain regarding Spokeo. The website is designed to keep Spokeo memberships at the lowest possible price, we enable users to purchase only the products they need. When you need additional product(s), they will be available as Product Add-ons to enable more advanced search features only when you need them.​ This way, users can customize their subscriptions in any way they see fit, whereas in the past, if someone wanted to upgrade you had to purchase the whole thing. I apologize for any misunderstanding or inconvenience this issue has caused. Please feel free to contact a member of Customer Care at 888-906-0850 should you have any further questions or concerns regarding our services.
tristanc22
10/22/15

This site charges you for each category that you want to look up. Example, after I paid my membership fee I thought I would be able to look all categories. No! I had to pay for name search. I had to pay for phone number search. There are 7 different categories and you must pay for each on top of your membership fee. To make matters worse you only get 20 searches for each category. There are better sites out there for less money

Response from Spokeo I., Spokeo Representative
Dear Tristan,
We're sorry you feel this way, and want to ensure you are helped with this issue. Spokeo premium membership is designed to have a broad appeal for general consumers who use Spokeo to help them reconnect with old friends and acquaintances. Spokeo premium membership offers search quotas which will suit most consumers at an affordable price. Spokeo’s add-on memberships increase your quota for near limitless searching. These plans generally appeal to professionals whose work routine includes constant people research. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience at 888-906-0850, we would be happy to give you a complimentary reset of your quota. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Spokeo Team
patj21
10/5/15

I would like to thank you for for your reviews and for saving me alot of money for not subscribing.

Response from Spokeo I., Spokeo Representative
Dear Pat,
Basic results are available for free through the Spokeo people search. However, for more comprehensive, in-depth information, users are presented the option to sign up to our premium subscription. We try to make our terms and conditions clear by stating the exact price you will be paying on our payment page, as well as in the terms of use, which must be agreed to before the transaction can be processed. Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions or concerns regarding Spokeo Subscriptions by calling 1-888-906-0850.
The Spokeo Team
emmanolab
5/27/15

I just used Spokeo and thought I was spending $3.95 for six months of use. Wrong. It's $3.95 PER MONTH for six months use, $23.70 total. I imagine that how they lay out the charge is not illegal; just easy to misread: It says "6 Month Membership $3.95/mo. Yeah, it's all there, but I can't imagine I'm the only person to read it as $3.95 for the entire six months.

I canceled my membership as soon as I got their email telling me what they charged me. I asked for a refund based on my misunderstanding of their charges and the fact that they do not post the full amount for six month. My expectations are low....At least I will read until my eyeballs fall out the next thing I consider buying online.

Update May 31, 2015: They refunded me $19.75, the difference, I suppose, between what I thought I was going to pay and what I actually paid. Did not expect that. They defended their wording but gave me the refund anyway. I'll take it.

I wanted to add this information since many other review spoke of problems getting refunds, or being charged even after cancelling. I still have to see that they go through with this, and also don't charge me again, but they have sent me an email saying they are giving me a refund.

Response from Spokeo I., Spokeo Representative
Dear Emmanola,
We are happy to hear that you were able to get this issue resolved and apologize for any misunderstanding. We try to make our pricing very clear by detailing this on our payment page in the disclaimer which has to be agreed to before the purchase is processed. In addition, the information is included in the confirmation receipt sent immediately after payment, as well as in our Terms of Use. Again, we do apologize if this was unclear in any way.
The Spokeo team
amyp40
5/6/15

I was thinking about using Spokeo, decided not to when I found they no longer accept Paypal so I would have to give them my credit card number, & when I saw the term below. However, I tried the number at the bottom of the page to see if I could reach them if I wanted to cancel, & promptly reached a human being when I selected the "do not have my credit card #" option. The number is 1-888-906-0850. She said she could cancel subscriptions, or they can be cancelled online.
Potential users should take note of this term that is in the terms you agree to if you sign up with them (which means Spokeo can actually put a virus on your computer & you agree you can't do anything about it)-
YOU USE SPOKEO.COM AT YOUR SOLE RISK (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA, DAMAGE RESULTING FROM RELIANCE ON INFORMATION FROM SPOKEO.COM, OR OTHER DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM OBTAINING ANY CONTENT FROM THE WEBSITE INCLUDING COMPUTER VIRUSES) EVEN IF SPOKEO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR IS AWARE OF THE RISK OF SUCH DAMAGE.

Response from Spokeo I., Spokeo Representative
We understand your concern. Spokeo would not ever intentionally attempt to inflict harm to anyone's computer by installing malicious software, viruses, or anything of that sort. The statement mentioned in your complaint releases Spokeo from any liability should a 3rd party cause damage to, or alter the way in which our website functions that could in turn damage your system. We have some of the industry's best programers and developers at work ensuring the safety of our system. Should you have any additional questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at 1-888-906-0850, or email CustomerCare@spokeo.com.
shandar
6/12/14

Thank you so much. I was just about to punch in my debit card #'s when I decided to search for what others say first. Glad I didn't finish that checkout.

Response from Spokeo I., Spokeo Representative
Dear Shanda,

My name is Blake Howard, I work in the office of the Vice President of Spokeo Customer Care. We want to make sure that your experience with Spokeo Customer Care is a positive one and are happy to assist in resolving this issue.
Please allow me to explain about Spokeo. We are a search engine that specializes in finding people. Many of our customers have had the opportunity to reunite with lost family, friends, and loved ones, and that is something we are proud to be a part of. Basic information when available, is free, but for more in depth information users are presented with the opportunity to purchase one of our Premium Subscriptions. I want to make sure you are helped with whatever issues or concerns you might have in trying to find someone, or navigating around our website. I sincerely apologize for any misunderstanding, and any inconvenience this experience has caused. Please give a member of our Customer Care team a call at 888-906-0850 at your earliest convenience. We are more than happy to help!

nickk27
1/22/14

Like many others who reviewed Spokeo, I paid $1.95 and received zero information. BUT I emailed them and received a response and full REFUND within a few days. So they DO refund (at least in my case). HOWEVER, if they are going to charge for information, they should let you know UP FRONT what data they CAN provide (name, address, phone etc) and also what information they DO NOT have, so that you won't have to PAY just to find out that they don't have anything to give you for your money. Then you could decide if you want to pay for the info, without paying only to discover that they have NOTHING new to sell you for this particular individual. Without this feature, you can't tell if you are getting what you want or if you get nothing - in which case it could be considered a SCAM for those unwilling or unable to get a refund.

Response from Spokeo I., Spokeo Representative
Dear Nick,
Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that our phone search was unable to provide you with the details you were looking for. I am glad however that we were able to assist you with a refund. As we are a paid premium service, there are no free searches and since we do not monitor or maintain the information, we simple gather it for you, we can not guarantee any search results. If you have any further concerns, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!
jenniferl36
10/10/13

The information available was limited at best. I cancelled the 7 day trial almost immediately then a month later I got some random charge for $14.95 for a service that was apparently connected and offered a 30 day trial. Then when I tried use that service to see what it was and to cancel it I couldn't even log in or retrieve my account information for the service. Had to call the customer support at Spokeo and have them transfer me. Painless enough but kind of hassle. I'd call the whole thing deceptive.

Response from Spokeo I., Spokeo Representative
Dear Jennifer,

I'm sorry to hear that our service did not meet your expectations. Spokeo showcases the power of information aggregation, as the data is gathered from a multitude of different sources, such as social networks, public records, phone listings, marketing surveys and more. We also organize the information so that it makes sense for you, as a user. However, machine aggregation has its limits. Since there is no human involved, the data is not verified and might not be accurate. Moreover, many sources do not refresh their data often. Our Terms of Use states clearly that we are a Search Engine, and do not create, maintain or modify any of the information you see. For this reason, we cannot guarantee full or accurate information for every name, phone number, email address or username you search for, as the results vary so much from person to person. Spokeo's data reflects that of the original sources, and our engineers are working hard on new algorithms to improve our data accuracy. I do apologize again for the inconvenience.

The 30 day trial you are referring to is an identity theft protection provider, and offers 30-day free trials through a promotion on our website. Since many customers tend to mistake us for them, sometimes charges will be incurred.

I am glad to hear that you did call us and appreciated our customer service. If everything has still not yet been resolved, please call or email us back. Thanks!

davidc118
8/24/13

I paid for a single phone listing and opted for a 7 Day Free Trial upgrade. The information I got was relevant, but when I cancelled the trial to be sure I wouldn't be rebilled, they started to restrict search results so that all information was no longer available. It told me I would continue to have full access through the trail period - LIES!

Response from Spokeo I., Spokeo Representative
Dear David C.,

Once your 7-day trial subscription has been cancelled, you are only granted limited access because you are no longer a subscriber to our service. However, you still have full access to the original single search you purchased. I do apologize if this was unclear when you signed up.

annw16
6/18/13

I give it two stars, not because the info and search features are substandard but because my account was closed by this company with the supposed rationale they perceive me as making hiring, etc decisions based on the info I find. (Against their corporate policy and agreement.) Huh??? I wrote back and said I am simply a nosy person who wants to have bases covered and how would they determine such a thing by my account activity?? Of course, I get only vague answers that tell me nothing. The closest I have come to making a decision of a similar sort is to check out men I am thinking of dating. Guess checking out someones truer story before I proceed with a personal relationship is considered a "hiring" decision.

Response from Spokeo I., Spokeo Representative
Dear Ann,

You account usage may have violated our terms of use. Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, we cannot allow any users to determine eligibility for employment, housing, credit, and more. Spokeo reserves the right to terminate any accounts we deem to be using our service in a manner that is prohibited. As such, Spokeo will move forward with terminating your account by canceling your subscription and issuing you a full refund. If you have previously used our data as a factor in any such determination, it should be invalidated.

If you need further clarification, please contact our support team at support@spokeo.com with mention of this complaint, and our representatives will be happy to assist you.

timothys12
10/23/12

When I started with Spokeo, it seemed that they had a lot to information to offer.
But the longer I am with them, the more I realize how out of date their database is.
I run 20-30 searches per day to confirm my marketing data, and at least half of them are incorrect (emails bounce back and phone numbers don't match). Even my own phone number which I have had for 12 years now is incorrect on their site and my number is not blocked or unlisted.

Response from Spokeo I., Spokeo Representative
Dear Timothy,

I'm sorry to hear that our service did not meet your expectations. Spokeo showcases the power of information aggregation, as the data is gathered from a multitude of different sources, such as social networks, public records, phone listings, marketing surveys and more. We also organize the information so that it makes sense for you, as a user. However, machine aggregation has its limits. Since there is no human involved, the data is not verified and might not be accurate. Moreover, many sources do not refresh their data often. Our Terms of Use states clearly that we are a Search Engine, and do not create, maintain or modify any of the information you see. For this reason, we cannot guarantee full or accurate information for every name, phone number, email address or username you search for, as the results vary so much from person to person. We are only as good as our sources, and our engineers are working hard on new algorithms to improve our data accuracy. In attempt to help resolve any issues, I have sent you a private message. I do apologize again for the inconvenience.

joshr4
6/27/11

I'm trying to keep my personal opinion that people search websites are complete scum out of this review. Spokeo actually has a pretty easy opt-out system for you to remove your information from them (just copy the URL of the profile you want to remove and go here: http://www.spokeo.com/privacy), which is why I gave them a "meh" instead of a "$#%@." However, their information is often inaccurate--it's collected by aggregators from so-called "public" sources, like Facebook--and the site gives the impression that it has information that it doesn't. For example, searching for a username or email address brings up a default page that says "we have this information on John Doe" or whatever name you searched, but the page comes up for any data entered, regardless of whether they have information available.

In my opinion, all people search websites should be unlawful. They're dangerous to anyone at risk for stalking or other violent behavior. The sites put out PR about how they can "reunite family members," but if that happens, it's a tiny minority of the their traffic and use. It's getting harder and harder to be unlisted these days because of sites like Spokeo.

Response from Spokeo I., Spokeo Representative
Dear Josh,

While our search results show only publicly-accessible information gathered from hundreds of public sources, such as phone books, marketing surveys, business sites and more, we understand that you are concerned about the information shown our search results, and allow all users to opt out. You can do so by clicking on the Privacy link located in the bottom of our home page which will take you here: http://www.spokeo.com/privacy

To Remove Phone/Name/Email/Username Listings:
1. Locate the listing you want removed by clicking on the exact profile based on the physical address
2. Copy the URL (please see under Troubleshooting, Incorrect URL for more on obtaining the correct URL)
3. Click on the Privacy link located in the bottom of our home page which will take you here: http://www.spokeo.com/privacy
4. Paste the URL
5. Provide your email address (this acts as a verification process for the confirmation to be sent to your Inbox)
6. Type in the Captcha Code (type the code exactly as you see it)
7. Check your Inbox for the confirmation email, and click on the link at the bottom to complete the removal process.

If you are encountering difficulties, please ensure that you read all of the instructions. Make sure the URL, Captcha Code and email address verification are correctly entered. Please check your SPAM folder for a message titled Spokeo Directory Removal Confirmation, in case it does not appear in your inbox.

Troubleshooting:

Incorrect URL:
- The URL can be found in the address bar located at the top of your browser. For Name Listings, make sure you locate the profile by narrowing the city and state and clicking on the exact profile. The URL should look like one of these examples:

Name Listing: http://www.spokeo.com/search?q=John+Doe#California:1234567890
Phone Listing: http://www.spokeo.com/reverse-phone-lookup/search?p=2345678901
Email Listing: http://www.spokeo.com/email-search/search?e=johndoe@email.com
Username Listing: http://www.spokeo.com/username-search/search?u=johndoe

Incorrect Captcha Code:
- Type in the text provided exactly how it shows. Before you type in the text, make sure that all other fields are correct. If you typed the wrong Captcha Code the first time, it will refresh and keep generating a new code.

Removal Limit:
- Spokeo understands your privacy concerns, and as such, provides a convenient way to remove your listings from public searches. However, this feature has been abused before. In order to prevent spammers, bots and others from removing hundreds of listings at a time, all users are allowed to remove a limited number of listings each day per IP address. If you are seeing this error message at work, your limit may already be exceeded by other co-workers who are also trying to remove their listings. Our servers will read the requests as coming from the same IP address since multiple people are trying to remove listings from the same location. Please wait to remove your listing from your home computer, or try again in the following days.

No Confirmation Email:
- If you have a spam preventer or any type of email filter, this may be why you did not receive the confirmation email. Make sure to check your email settings, and to check your spam Inbox for the confirmation message if it does not go to your main Inbox. You can also request for another email confirmation to be sent to you by completing the opting-out process again, but this time providing a different email address.

For more information, please read our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions.

jond6
6/14/11

I JOINED, 5 MINUTES LATER I CANCELED.

I joined Spokeo, which requires you to join for, a minimum of three months, but chargest you $14.95 immediately. Before I joined, I did a free preliminary search, and it claimed to have the "Social Networking" info of the person I was looking for, and I think their email info. So I joined. The result was an old address for them I had, "Phone number Unknown, Email Unknown, Social Networking... Unknown."
That's right; after saying it had the Social Networking info before I joined, it said it was unknown after I paid for the search. So I did a search for myself, and it only gave my age and my old address; despite being an actor that constantly publicizes myself, am on several social networking sites, and even have my own production company that I advertise online!
I canceled immediately, but am out $14.95 for a service that is less useful than a 2001 telephone book. from what I hear the other sites aren't much better.

Response from Spokeo I., Spokeo Representative
Dear Jon,

I'm sorry to hear about this. I believe this may be a misunderstanding and would be more than happy to clarify. When you perform a free basic search, we provide details about the networks that we support but do not state that we have found any matches unless we really did. You may be referring to links like "click here to search all 70+ networks" but that really does not guarantee that you will be provided further information as Spokeo does not guarantee full results for every search you perform. I apologize for any confusion caused.

In regards to social profiles not showing up in search results, Spokeo is a People Search Engine, and aggregates only publicly-accessible data from a multitude of sources, such as social networks, public records, phone listings, marketing surveys and more. For this reason, Spokeo preserves and protects the privacy terms of all third-party content and does not grant access to private email accounts, social profiles or blogs. Our information depends entirely on the amount of digital footprints left by email users, as well as the privacy settings maintained by the user. The reason you did not see profile matches for the individual you were searching for may because they have their profiles set to private. These days, the privacy settings, especially at Facebook are very customizable. Should the user does not want to be found, we have to honor it at Spokeo.

chriso1
3,071 helpful votes
5/14/10

It would have been more impressive if it had got anything about me right, other than slightly less than what anyone would find in the telephone directory. It didn't come anywhere nearly close enough to tempt me to pay for the full report, and it didn't do any better when I searched on a friend's name, either. At best it seems able to find someone's telephone number for free, if it's listed, and if you've posted information about yourself on other sites it will repeat that, regardless of whether the original information is accurate, or not. Additionally, it attempts to present information about your locale and property, but in my case this was either out of date or just bad data.

My main concern is that it will not help people searching for lost relatives and children and at worst it might send them off on a wild goose chase which could cost them time and money. As stated in the small print, at best it can only be as reliable as the sources it queries, and we all know how unreliable public information on the web can be. But people always hope that this time, there will be something new and useful, and they'll pay to get that chance.

Fortunately, it does look as though this site shoots itself in the foot by being inaccurate even before it's reached the point of sale. And hopefully that will stop too many people wasting their money here.

Response from Spokeo I., Spokeo Representative
Dear Chris and John,

I'm sorry to hear that our service did not meet your expectations. Spokeo showcases the power of information aggregation, as the data is gathered from a multitude of different sources, such as social networks, public records, phone listings, marketing surveys and more. However, machine aggregation has its limits. Since there is no human involved, the data is not verified and might not be accurate. Moreover, many sources do not refresh their data often. Our Terms of Use states clearly that we are a Search Engine, and do not create, maintain or modify any of the information you see. For this reason, we cannot guarantee full or accurate information for every name, phone number, email address or username you search for, as the results vary so much from person to person. We are only as good as our sources, and our engineers are working hard on new algorithms to improve our data accuracy. I do apologize again for the inconvenience.

However, we do have a countless number of customers who on a daily basis, use our service for work and leisure. Many have found this to be their leading source for people search, and we have quite a number of success stories of customers finding long lost relatives and friends.

Spokeo

Watch for the $20 charge at the end of the month. They say a person is out, then the charge comes a month later. Had to cancel my card and get new # to keep them out of my wallet.

By Rich C.

inform your visa provider,they should stop the payments and get you a refund from when you cancelled the account.It worked for me as visa said they had numerous complaints about Spokeo.Hope you sort it out!

By frank b.

By Rich C.

Call them and cancel asap

By Erica k.

By Rich C.

I cancelled Spokeo service due to selling me misinformation or inaccurate information. I got this in writing from David at Spokeo. They are good about sending a letter about we are sorry about not meeting your expectations. Our terms of use states we can do this blah blah blah. After I cancelled this subscription and got this in writing from David, I got a new debit card from my bank. Spokeo found the NEW CARD and charged it. I took the problem to my bank and got a credit. Be very careful of these people, watch your bank statements.

By John H.

When you sign up for the special you are also signing up for a biz site. If you cancel Spokeo you must cancel both.

By Jim R.

Elias, query "spokeo lawsuits" on google. There have been numerous cases on this group. Spokeo..........if you are reading these complaints, I am wondering how you manage to get around the charge backs and still have a credit card company that works with you.

By John H.

Hello Darlene, I understand your concern and wish to assist in resolving this matter. Please allow me to explain about Spokeo. We are a search engine that specializes in finding people. Many of our customers have had the opportunity to reunite with lost family, friends, and loved ones, and that is something we are proud to be a part of. Our information comes from various sources located within the Public Domain such as public record data, surveys, and social data (that has not been deemed private). Spokeo makes this information more easily accessible for people to research themselves or others, and sometimes that information is not always up to date. I sincerely apologize for any misunderstanding, and any inconvenience this experience has caused. Please feel free to contact me by phone at 888-906-0850, or via email at CustomerCare@spokeo.com should you have any further questions or concerns regarding this issue. All the best, Spokeo Customer Care

By Spokeo I., Spokeo Representative

Dear Frederick, Thank you for reaching out to us. For questions regarding your Spokeo Subscription, please contact a member of our Customer Care team by calling 888-906-0850 at your earliest convenience. We are available 24/7 and happy to help with any questions or concerns you might have. Sincerely, Spokeo Customer Care

By Spokeo I., Spokeo Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Spokeo staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Spokeo