Review of Spoilerlights

sales@spoilerlights.com

1 Review From Our Community

scottr10
7/11/13

i had been looking for parts for my car online for a long time. I had been ripped off by CARID and was a little concered about buying online again. I wasnt about to let one bad exsperience hold me back so i gave Spoiler Lights.com a try. I had made an order on a light then realised i wanted the lights in black. i Emailed the site and told them that i wanted to change my mind. I didnt hear back from them even though i called and left a message as well. Then when i did hear back via email, i heard that two orders for the lights had been recived and that they were on there way i thought i was screwed agian. But when i called in again i got to speak with someone who told me i had been refunded for my frist purcase in full and that the second one was all ready on its way to me. When i got the light only 7 days later even with crossing the boarder it was in mint condtion. WAY TO GO GUYS I WILL ONLY EVER SAY GREAT THINGS ABOUT THIS SITE =)

Questions? Get answers from the Spoilerlights staff and other customers.

Spoilerlights?