Review of SpiritualUnite

info@spiritualunite.com

21 reviews with 5 stars

derekr75
7/5/18

Never in this world, have I known someone as direct and inspirational... I can go on and say enlightened. Kash leads other with his creativity, not only providing this app for us who are awakened. No Bs straight to the point content. You deserve all the success buddy.

joannaa15
2/18/17

I love the content, positive and inspiring. I liked their facebook page and realised they had a website full of positive news, I would give them 10/10 for quality.

dawnl35
1/3/16

I found this site through a google search for twin flames, reading the articles helped m every much and added bonus was finding a community of people who are spiritual. The staff and admins are very friendly.

lucinaa
10/11/15

Used the site a while back from the begining in 2012, had to leave for personal reasons, lovely site for spiritually minded people. Enrique is just wonderful and funny :), keep going with your dream mr pancakes.

soulfulj
9/14/15

I love the site and the positive content, I browse the site daily to check on my friends, what I love about SU is how positive everyone is, I am sick of facebook...now that I have found SU I very rarely hit the refresh button on facebook. Enrique has gone beyond a selfless man, a great man with a warm soul, a million thank you's.

annep29
9/10/15

I have been reading the comments on this site for a while now, I love it and I do believe I am addicted to it. Thank you so much.

28 Feb. 2016 - I am now a member and have been welcomed with open arms. The people are extremely nice, caring and loving. I find no negative comments are warranted, I have nothing but beautiful positive feedback for this site.

maryc131
8/15/15

I was looking for an alternative to Facebook since I just couldn't play that popular/unpopular game any more. Even family and friends can get snarky on FB. So, I found Spiritual Unite and I've been there ever since. I rarely, if at all, connect on FB anymore. I have so much more in common with the people on SU. They think like I do and even if they differ, they're very polite about it! I'm very pleased I found SU!

aliciaw14

Wonderful site!

ashleys94
8/15/15

Ever since, I have joined this great site. I have been met with nothing, but love and sincerness. Everyone makes you feel welcome, and like well you are at home.

I enjoy meeting new pepole around the world, who are kind enough to indurduce themselves and open up to you and share their stories.

If I have a bad day, I can go on and know I will feel better by the end of being on.

I strongly recommend to become a member if you are not already. It's a place you are not judged but are welcomed with open arms

peterr59
8/15/15

from the beginning till now i feel very welcomed there, and found some really similiar souls to connect and if someone are in trouble or have explicit question about spiritual life he/she will get immediate help and answers. I always enjoy loggin in and read some new blogs hear good music or interconnect with other people there.
For seekers and finders of all kind of religions, minds and far beyond.
Aloha, P.

mikej125
8/15/15

awesome site. awesome people.

rosemaried1
8/15/15

Spiritual Unite is a positive, uplifting website where everyone is welcome. I have found both the members and the moderators to be encouraging and friendly. There are many different spiritual beliefs on this site and everyone's beliefs are respected. One can only feel uplifted upon spending time on Spiritual Unite. This is a great site for anyone who is spiritual.

roxasa
8/15/15

I have been looking for a way to connect with spiritual folks like myself for the longest time. Always focusing so much of my time to facebook, i was wishing i would find a site mych like it but with less drama, less negativity. SU is truly one of the most refreshing, beautiful sites I have had the honour of being a part of. I will definitely reccomend it, and look forward to continue connecting with beautiful spiritual people throughout the years to come.

nexusr

Great social network!

simong24
8/14/15

when i joined SU i was wellcome with open arms by everybody. never new there was so many people like me. and its full of wonderfull people on here.if you need help, someone is allways there to help you. and i wanna say a big thank you to susan, enrique, and patti for inviting me here love and light to you guys :-)

susano25
8/14/15

A welcoming home type feeling community. I've had many different interactions with many people of different faiths and have not seen, one single judgement.

It is a wonderful place to explore, grown, learn and if you love to share and teach there is a avenue for you to do this as well. I am truly enjoying the way we can chat, make pages, blogs, upload videos, photos, music and take part in forums. If you are open to many different faiths this is a good place to converse with others. It is a growing community and the more that get involved, the richer and more vast the experience will be for everyone! My advice, "Don't be shy like I am lol". Jump in and start sending hugs and crystals and adding friends to your list.

alexanderm50
8/14/15

This site can change peoples lives. It also gives people a place where they are free from persecution and judgment.. This site will allow humanity to take the next step to enlightenment

Tip for consumers: To make friends like peoples photos and respond to lots of posts. It is always good to be supportive and congradulate a persons abilities and powers.

pattip5
8/14/15

I absolutely LOVE Spiritual Unite. I have been on other spiritual sites but nothing compared to Spiritual Unite. Here we are family and yes we can actually be our self. There is a wealth of knowledge provided to help open our eyes and our hearts! Participate in group discussions ranging from self awareness to Reiki healing. You will meet many like minded souls who are very eager to share any information/answer any questions you have.I am so grateful for all the hard work Enrique and Susan put in helping to provide a safe community for like minded souls to share there journey.
Did I mention "I ABSOLUTELY LOVE SPIRITUAL UNITE"

ismaelr4
8/14/15

SpiritualUnite is a great site for people on a spiritual journey. It's a safe place with many open minded people. I felt weclome from the very start.

melodieq
8/14/15

Spiritual Unite is a wonderful uplifting place to visit. Positive people sharing positive posts. Friends reaching out to offer real friendship, light and hope......
thank you for the website.
thank you for the encouragement.
thank you for sharing hope.

lisaw105
8/12/15

I was looking for spiritual site to network on, found my home.

Questions? Get answers from the SpiritualUnite staff and other customers.

1 Photo for SpiritualUnite