Spiritualrainbow.net

Spiritualrainbow.net

Spiritualrainbow.net has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Spiritualrainbow.net?

“Save your time and effort, bad staff and nothing arrived!”

Rachael A.
9/25/17

These guys were an absolute joke. I waited 4 weeks, emailed and facebooked them. They assured me my things were on their way. I waited another couple of weeks and then I started messaging more regularly. When I told them that I want my money back as there was clearly no products coming, they abused me and told me they don't do refunds. I stated that I paid for a product I never received and that I could complain to the Ombudsman. She replied "you can complain to the prime minister for all I care, we don't do refunds". She was insanely rude (when she did bother responding) and the products never ever arrived.

rachaela23
September 25th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Spiritualrainbow.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Spiritualrainbow.net?

Have a question about Spiritualrainbow.net?