This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Spineidaho.org

Spineidaho.org

Spineidaho.org has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Spineidaho.org?

“after 4 appts and over 10,000 bucks, dr hope found...”

brian w.
7/29/14

after 4 appts and over 10,000 bucks, dr hope found he had used all my insurance without even looking at my ct and mri. He then told me i looked like a <future> drug addict and refused to help. A second opinion revealed my back was broken and had caused two discs to crush and herniate, one of the discs was within the last month. In other words i could have saved that one had i went to a real doctor who can actually read a mri. So if you want to waste your time and money and be falsely accused of being a future addict by all means dr hope can do that for you.

brianw48
July 29th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Spineidaho.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Spineidaho.org?

Have a question about Spineidaho.org?