Review of Spiegel.com

Tel: +1.2129168362
customerservice@spiegel.com

michelleb606
11/12/18

Company wrote collection off when I was like 19. Another credit agency tried coming after me 20 years later. Had to laugh. Hello.....statute of limitations? 7 years on my credit report. Suffered already,

aliciak5
3/9/14

If your order arrives and everything is perfect, then you will have nothing to lose. However, if you receive an incorrect item or your sizes do not fit, beware! I was a customer in the 90's, but I will no longer order from them. There is no customer service phone number, and they do not answer emails. How is one to rectify a situation? There is truly no customer service at all. I have been forced to call the credit card company in order to have the charges removed after proof of return. DON'T DO IT! You will regret it!

patriciag10
6/12/12

I have been a customer of Spiegel since the late 80's, when I looked forward to getting the OUTLET catalog in the mail, as well as the regular.
Beautiful dresses, circa 90's, in my closet waiting for my daughter to grow in to them (I'm not a 2/4 anymore...)
I still like the merchandise they offer - especially as collections, but the pricing has gone a bit mad, and since they no longer offer online promotional codes, I've rarely shopped with them.
Every one in a while I'll get all notification of something that prompts an interest, but with shipping as it is, such a purchase is now more a rare splurge than a regular treat...

Questions? Get answers from the Spiegel.com staff and other customers.

Spiegel.com?