SpeedDater.co.uk

SpeedDater.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.16 stars from 48 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SpeedDater.co.uk also ranks 158th among Dating sites. The most common issues with SpeedDater.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• in three weeks time, there was the mention "Hurry, there are 3 people
  • Paid for a singles party with Speeddater in London and a speed dating event.
How would you rate SpeedDater.co.uk?

“Top Quality Events”

Bruce C.
7/12/19

I went because I wanted to have a fun experience and was ready to start dating again. There are several different services offered and I found that the quality of people, the venues, and the hosts for the SpeedDater.co.uk events have always been tops. Ultimately it's still dating so the nights are never perfect; but I've always felt comfortable, had a great time, and I've made some great friends. Show up planning on having a good time and you will.

“Appalling”

Sara C.
3/11/20

I attended a speed dating evening event tonight only to find nobody else there. Nobody bothered to phone, text, email, WhatsApp, messenger, write, or FB me to let me know. Furious. When I phoned to find out what was going on, I was told I wasn't on the list and had been taken off it. I hadn't asked to be taken off and had already received confirmation I was on the list. I am left £120 out of pocket for the work I cancelled to make myself free for the evening and arrive on time; I also cancelled my regular sports session for this evening. Reading is just over half an hour's drive from my home and it takes a while to park there. If you also consider reaching the venue from the parking spot, you will appreciate an hour and a half to two hours tonight were spent getting to and from on an event that didn't happen. On the chat facility online, Nicole was pretty useless, simply refunding me the amount paid and was completely disinterested in giving me any compensation: she simply kept asking what else she could do for me. Some compassion, intelligence and suitable offer was expected but apparently too much to ask. I understand that if I do not attend an event, I forfeit the amount paid, yet this company do not reciprocate if they make an error. Scandalous. Do not use this company: they are disorganised and apathetic to the customers they are supposed to be helping. 'Slow dating' are better.

people (24) event (39) customer service (7)
stuartr21
October 29th, 2017
Met some fantastic people at the Bristol event last month, matched with a couple of them, all fine. A lot of people on here complaining about fake people turning up to events but everyone seemed genuine and friendly.

The website, however, is a shambles. Full of bots, scammers and randoms, it's basically unusable.

Questions? Get answers from the SpeedDater.co.uk staff and other customers.

No 1 UK dating site for the best speed dating & singles parties. Success guaranteed or next event is FREE! Busiest events, most eligible singles, free online dating trial.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SpeedDater.co.uk?

Have a question about SpeedDater.co.uk?