Review of Spectacularprep

Spectacularprep reviews

SITE CLOSED

jenniferg156
2/6/17

It is great to order from a company who cares about the customer's experience. I am always on the look out for a great shopping experience. Not only were the prices good and a variety of products available, there was quick shipping and great communication for the company. The one downside might be the shipping charges as they were a little on the high side. I would recommend this store for anyone in the market for preparation materials.

dmitryn3
1/25/17

I was looking for some specific solar generators and couldn't find anywhere. But here you can find all you need! Will comeback soon :) Thank you!

katelynh5
1/18/17

They have everything you could possibly need! If you're looking for great prices on survival gear, this is the place to go! They're growing and I can't wait to see what the future holds for them. I hughly recommend them.

ralphs50
10/17/16

My fav store for survival gear. They got unique stuff. Good shopping experience, they provide a good site & easy to navigate. I'm definitely a returning customer. Its hard not to spend too much on here : ) loove all their gear

Questions? Get answers from the Spectacularprep staff and other customers.

Spectacularprep?