Specialty Medical Supply reviews

info@specialtymedicalsupply.com

5 reviews with 1 star

josephg249
7/20/18

Medicare and my insurance was charged and they also charged my credit card therefore they were paid twice. Been waiting for over 7 weeks for my refund. Calling them multi times requesting to speak with a supervisor unable to speak with one each time I asked. I changed company and I advise everyone to stay away from this company,

jeffreyd35
7/15/16

One month after placing an order, two phone calls and one email, I have no acknowledgement of order, no product, no response to voice mails, and no response to email; however, they did take my money! Do NOT purchase from this terrible company!!!

deborahw46
3/22/16

I needed a rotator walker and ordered from this site. Website verified it as being in stock with free shipping. Eight days later I had heard nothing as to shipping. I spent over an hour on the phone on hold trying to speak to someone about the status of the order. I never did get through and got kicked over to a message center. I found a customer service email and sent an email describing my displeasure in their customer service. My last comment was, "do I need to look elsewhere?" The next day, PayPal sent me an email where they had refunded my payment!! I cannot say enough bad about this company.

terryl54
12/9/15

Their website dident show me my order so I did it over three times to find out it placed an order three times. Their customer service told me there was no issues with web site I recieved the wrong tubing for the item I ordered. Three of one item and still no refund after calling them to fix the issue. Then i received the item neb unit just 1 this time and Again wrong tubing and no refund. Now they are not answering Emails and never answer the phone either. This place is fly by night. And scammers. Dont buy anything from them pay the extra and order somewhere else. Trust me you will be sorry.

stevem188
8/3/15

Free shipping is only free if you keep the product. If you have to return something YOU pay for the return shipping, then they will DEDUCT their inflated and claimed shipping cost from your refund. You may have to call several times for the refund, as I did.
I had my bank reverse the original charge, and then they claimed to have not received the returned product. This is after they refunded me, minus their 'free' shipping charge.
A bad lying, unethical company to avoid.

Questions? Get answers from the Specialty Medical Supply staff and other customers.

Specialty Medical Supply?