South Coast Surety reviews

1 star

mariar245
Maria R.
5/18/19

Great customer service. Every time I need info . Really knowledgeable & helpful . That only thing they should work faster on getting customers quotes . it takes actually like 3 business days . It's inconvenient. When your trying to get your business asp.

candidl
Candid L.
4/25/19

South Coast surety has been very helpful with my company in obtaining the Bonds needed to operate . Don-Sharon and Katie were all great to work with. I look forward in working with them in the future .

kgc1
KG C.
4/20/19

I was shopping for a surety bond for the first time and having trouble communicating with several different companies. When I contacted South Coast Surety they responded quickly and performed the transaction quick and easy. I might have been able to find a lower price, but their professionalism was worth a couple extra dollars.

qingd2
Qing D.
12/7/18

First of all, I knew nothing about bonds except that I needed one for our company's pension plan. When we switched our pension carrier, the bond was not carried over. I was surprised to have received a cancellation notice. When I contacted the customer service, Sharon was very patient explaining everything and made me understood what needed to be done for me to take care of the situation. All documents were sent to me via email within few minutes. I made a decision to continue the same bond with them. The fee was really reasonable for three years, plus, she was very kind to waive the re-installation fee. Thank you!

yolandad25
Yolanda D.
11/8/18

Rick was extremely helpful in trying to get us bonded very quickly. It was about a 36 hr. turn around.

I would most definitely recommend them to other contractors.

Thanks again for your speedy service in helping us get bonded.

aaai
AAA I.
10/31/18

I am a Small Woman Owned Business that is in process of working on a Federal Contract. I had never had to be Bonded. The staff at Southcoast Surety educated and worked with us every step of the way. The customer service is excellent. I HIGHLY recommend their services and will use them for future endeavors.

anonymousa303
anonymous A.
9/29/18

I really wanted to pay by my credit card and i confimed with customer svc over the phone , i submmited my payment and i had to pay 6% extra cause i was going to pay my paymeny by Credit Card and i really did not want to get 6% extra charge on my credit card. Other than that was easy to work with.

riverv
River V.
8/21/18

As a large transportation insurance agency, our team works with all sizes of trucking companies demanding a wide range of services. Our go-to-market for bonds is South Coast Surety. The friendly staff and fast turn around time is always a plus, but the competitive pricing is why we continue to use South Coast Surety as our number one source for bonds.

noronai
Norona I.
8/9/18

I highly recommend doing business with South Coast Surety. Every person I have encountered in the process of obtaining bonds for my clients are taken care of professionally and in a very timely manner.
They listen to your needs and always deliver an excellent experience.
Thank you very much South Coast Surety.

jiwons
Jiwon S.
8/2/18

Everyone at South Coast Surety was very helpful through the process of obtaining a bond for a writ of attachment. They were informative, and worked very quickly when we were short on time.

carinag5
Carina G.
8/2/18

I'm and insurance agent and have always used South Coast Surety for my bond needs and every single time it has been such a great experience thank you!!! YOU GUYS MAKE IT SO EASY

ani3
An i.
7/31/18

Very quick and responsive. Helped us get a replacement bond asap for one of our accounts. Good communication, too. We will continue using them in the future.

larryw204
Larry w.
4/26/18

I appreciate the friendly, efficient and patient service I received from South Coast Surety Staff as they walked me through a coverage and timing problem. Glad they are in my corner! Thanks Mariah and Stacey!

ttwc
TTW C.
1/25/18

I contacted South Coast Surety online for an ERISA Bond. I received a response the same day and in less than 48 hours, my application for the bond was approved. I am very happy with the response that I received with this company.

udog
Udo G.
1/22/18

I was in need of obtaining my CA Insurance Bond. I was able to obtain my required Bond quote online within minutes. I approved the quote and requested the Bond to be issued. On the same day, I received the Evidence of Coverage.

Could not ask for better pricing or better service. I highly recommend South Coast Surety to meet a wide range of Bonding needs.

alinem8
ALINE M.
12/15/17

Wonderful company to work with for bonds. Very efficient and excellent prices. Also, personnel very nice and professional.

barbaraj100
Barbara J.
12/14/17

I have used South Coast Surety for the last couple of years and they are absolutely wonderful. They are extremely effective in finding bonds that are affordable. If I need help with a client not knowing exactly what type of bond they need, I always get quick turnaround with assistance. Highly recommend their services.

pantan
Panta N.
10/27/17

So much my first experience dealing with your office was awesome the fastest service I ever had!!

nickf53
Nick F.
10/5/17

We recommend all of our clients to use South Coast Surety to obtain ERISA bonds for their retirement plans. South Coast has excellent customer service and the best rates.

herbsh
Herbs h.
9/1/17

Very easy and pleasant experience. They reached out to me same day and within a day or so everything was completed.

bullockf1
Bullock F.
8/21/17

We highly recommend Southcoast Surety. We have a funeral home pre need bond with them and their customer service is excellent and always professional !

rickb172
Rick B.
7/14/17

The absolute easiest bond experience ever! One call I had all the necessary instructions and 24 hrs later, I had the finished product.

jorgeo20
jorge O.
5/25/17

Kelly was amazing to work with. Getting a grading bond through South Coast Surety was definitely the most efficient process throughout our entire 1.5 year long construction project!

qualityr1
Quality R.
5/12/17

Very professional, and dedicated service. All my questions were answered promptly, and the service was quick. I highly recommend them.

dealeri1
Dealer I.
5/4/17

We specialize in dealer insurance services in Corona CA and love being able to service most of our bonds through southcoast surety

Questions? Get answers from the South Coast Surety staff and other customers.

South Coast Surety?