Review of Soulduster.net

Tel: 888.858.6687

katiek91
Katie K.
3/9/18

I'm sorry I was too late to get the wall calendar for 2018. I will enjoy the Acadia calendar this year. Thanks for a little bit of Maine to hang on my Montana kitchen wall.

susanb514
Susan B.
1/17/18

I purchased the two other puzzles previously and I enjoyed them so much I am purchasing the third. I have been buying Catherine Breer poster calendars for many years. I thought I could get a discount with NEWYEAR, but I guess that is only for calendars.

samb280
Sam B.
1/4/18

Received a prompt return phone call and discount offer when I couldn't find what I wanted on the website. Thank you.

katherinek52
Katherine K.
12/12/17

I love your beautiful artwork! Grateful that I can experience such fine art via your affordable calendars. Thank you!

dg88
D G.
12/11/17

It is very confusing about who I am dealing with, Annie Catherine or Soul Duster. Plus, the order details are in a very light font which makes it hard to read. It should be like your survey print.

georgettef3
Georgette F.
12/5/17

Your shipping charges are far too high. Although I love the product, second year purchasing the calendar, I will look for a less expensive alternative next year.

janeb238
Jane B.
11/28/17

I’ve been purchasing Annie Catherine calendars for years. I always order one for myself and one for a friend. We love the beautiful colors, subjects, and quality!

karinh27
Karin H.
11/10/17

Received an email with coupon code goid thru 11/5/17, which is today, but it says "coupon expired." It's 9:33 p.m. & there was no time listed. Very misleading.

reginae11
regina e.
11/8/17

had trouble with whether i was on some kind of list, with a chimp /watson note, dont know what that was aabout

michelleg282
Michelle G.
10/19/17

I am so thrilled to find this calendar online. I purchased one up in Boothbay back in 2016 and so miss these beautiful Maine scenes. Thank you, Annie

filomenaa
Filomena A.
9/12/17

I love your poster calendars!! They are so beautiful. I anticipate the new designs each year! Thank you!!

patriciap260
Patricia P.
6/29/17

You had more than what I was looking for Thank you. looking for an Acme Juicer and found a wheat grass juicer as well.

saram225
Sara M.
6/29/17

I bought a Stainless Steel Miracle Rice Cooker from Ultimate Nourishment a few years ago and love it. Now I'm purchasing two more for my grown children to use in their kitchens. Thank you for having this product available! And thank you for your excellent and prompt service!

eliseh19
Elise H.
6/29/17

I did not have the opportunity to review my order for a final time after entering payment information. The entire checkout process was counterintuitive and confusing. I also attempted to estimate the price of shipping, and according to the shipping estimator (which was also confusing), I should have had free shipping, but when I placed the order, there was only one shipping option to choose, and it was not free. Due to all of these issues, it is quite unlikely that I would recommend this site. Thanks for soliciting the feedback.

kathyt132
Kathy T.
6/29/17

Excellent website with many quality items. Very impressed! Prices are excellent too...the best on the internet for the item I was looking for!! Great communication and follow-up. My order was here the second day after ordering. I look forward to doing business with you in the future! Thank you!!

nancyc355
Nancy C.
6/29/17

I NOT SURE WHAT THE ONE STAR IS I GAVE 4AND 3 STARS. I WAS DELIGHT FOR THE UNEXPECTED DISCOUNT AND WILL CERTAINLY USE YOUR WEBSITE AGAIN

sarahv56
Sarah V.
6/29/17

the setup is simple and easy to use, but it would be nice to see a picture of the individual product/color that you're choosing!

marthah96
Martha H.
6/29/17

Great products, good pricing and easy check out! Shipping a little pricey but I appreciate the quick turn-around.

kentb46
Kent B.
6/29/17

Navigation on the site is excellent. Timely delivery will determine whether I will recommend and/or return.

raymondb94
Raymond B.
6/29/17

The best deal I've found so far with the promo code!! It was $40 cheaper then Amazon.com and no tax. Also I like the fact that it was shipped by FedEx!

freidal
Freida L.
6/29/17

The check out was very organized; much better than most. I will shop here again. I can't wait to see my new pressure cooker.

glennt32
Glenn T.
6/29/17

Delighted to receive my order much sooner than I expected! And for the cheapest price I could find after extensive searching. Thank you!

donh213
Don H.
6/29/17

Easy to find. Not sure it's the cheapest, because it was so easy I didn't try to look anywhere else.

tinae37
Tina E.
6/29/17

Thanks to Tammi for your help in pointing me in the right direction for my juicer. I am excited to begin a healthy juicing lifestyle with my family!

joeg219
Joe G.
6/29/17

Appreciated availability of the product I was looking for. Look forward to viewing your website more often.

Questions? Get answers from the Soulduster.net staff and other customers.

Soulduster.net?