Solutions-mobility reviews

Solutions-mobility.comimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

lindam30
8/23/11

First dealings with solutions mobility in may this year when we saw on ebay mobility scooter which was just right for my husband and easy for me to lift in and out of the car, it said to ring for his best offer, iemail and asked for photo of scooter which they email back to me it looked good so i offer 220 on condition my son could view it. they emailed back saying yes that would be ok. my son went to look at it then phoned me to say it looked ok but did i want warrenty on it which would be another 50 pound i said no, but he said he woul give 30 days, on 29th day scooter stopped working. phoned them said to bring it back they would fix it for nothing, which we thank them for. first wk went by when we phoned to see what was wrong and how long would it take, they said a part had been ordered for it. second wk still waiting for part, third wk still waiting could put part on from another scooter but didnt want to do that,(fair enough) wk 4 still no part, i explained my husband had no legs and was really needing his scooter doing asasp. wk 5 no part infact was told no part ordered as they would be out of pocket so what were they going to do,waitfor another scooter to come in to take part off, how long would that take, more or less told how long is a piece of string! we contacted trading standards who said to writeto solutions moblitiy which we did, to which a reply came back saying we had made abusive phone calls to them (lies wouldnt be abusive to anyone) and was told they would not be fixing scooter make arangments to pick it up.

deborahg2
6/6/11

Purchased an electric wheelchair end of jan, my dads health took a turn for worse so purchase put on hold, sadly end of feb he died, purchase cancelled they said not a problem!!!! over 3 months later and far too many phone calls to mention and a letter and e mails still no refund!!!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Solutions-mobility staff and other customers.

Solutions-mobility?