Review of Solo Luxury

Solo Luxury reviews

Tel: + 91 22 62363488

apoorvap
4/17/19

The product was not devliered to me, not even shipped after a month so I decided to cancel it. Its almost a month that I havent recieved my money from them and they are not giving any proof/ acknowledgement number for the refund.

They are making a fool out of customers, I wish I had read some of the reviews here before I made a purchase and would urge all buyers to be aware of their fraudulent activites.

gourip1
4/14/19

I brought a salvatore ferragamo foulard from solo luxury it's the first time i shopped online cause they were giving it at a great price..Got it yesterday and I love it...the wait and support were a bit taxing but I got it and it's lovely!

amiyav
4/11/19

They failed to deliver my product for three months and now have not processed my refund for two months. Even sent me a cheque that bounced. Don't order from here you're better off paying customs on luxury items or getting them from abroad yourself.

kartikf
4/11/19

I bought two products from the website which was delivered super late because of unknown fake reasons. I don't even trust the authenticity of the product as I asked for an invoice and haven't received it yet.

The second product was never delivered and they said they would refund the amount and it's been two months now and still I haven't recieved the money.

The customer service doesnt answer any calls or emails and the products on the website are not even in stock. Please don't buy anything from here. It's a scam and don't fall for it.

Solo luxury is a scam and they haven't refund my amount nor provided with an invoice. How can we trust solo luxury? The management is the worst. How can an online business not refund the amount for two months?

My suggestion not to buy anything and ask for authenticity from them if anyone want to take risk

richap7
4/10/19

I got it for an amazing price. loved it. thank you solo luxury. The bag was shipped in a protective box along with the dustbag, unlike previous orders from other sites. the whole experience really raised the bar for me on the quality that products can reach.

pallavip7
4/10/19

I have shopped on Solo Luxury multiple times. Safe site and authentic products..good deals and private viewing option is a plus. I recommend the site without hesitation.

rinag6
4/9/19

u see this was my first shopping experience here. I ordered a Prada bag 2 months back. They processed a refund as I requested but in the meantime the bag arrived - so took the same with a 5% - discount

zahirak
4/9/19

So the company asked me to put my review here after the delivery-
I think if one is into luxury fashion or brands, the wait is worthwhile. I am like a regular customer here. Back in 2018 the services were good, but my past two orders had some delivery issue. Had to call and communicate multiple times for the order. But I like the stuff and deals. So ok, works for me.

urjas
4/8/19

Authentic products that's the reason I choose them every time. I wish these guys work on their delivery or support. - but must say love their prices and yes i can vouch that they are authentic FOR SURE

taarak1
4/8/19

OMG, the delivery was delayed by 15-20 days but I am glad I finally received my tory burch sandals. Love this brand. I was really skeptical about it after the delay and moreover, I read some negative reviews too. Thanks, solo luxury for finally getting them to me

tiaa13
4/6/19

Horrible experience. They never ever keep their word. I bought an bag for 1,29,000 in the first week of december 2018 which was supposed to be delivered by the end of month.Sice it did not arrive till march 2019 I asked for refund. Their excuse was t was undergoing custom clearance. Asked for refund. Their cheque bounced twice.I still have not received the refund.They keep saying it will be refunded by such and such day but never do. How can anyone trust such a company?

nadiap17
4/2/19

Hey! Ordered a gucci mini marmount when it arrived it was smaller than i expected. These guys were kind enough to take it back and i asked for 2 stella bags which they sent for private viewing. This was long delayed but they sent these two bags for viewing and i chose one of them....finally satisfied! It took long but worked out at the end.

mahikak
4/1/19

I ordered a jimmy choo clutch and I love it! I'm also happy that it was on sale, since i found it on another site earlier where it was more expensive. It did take a while to arrive and it was a bit tough getting hold of the customer care,,but the last time i spoke to them the agent assured me that the process would be streamlined..Definitely buying from them again!

jennya62
3/30/19

Delayed! Very Delayed but trustworthy. I ordered a belt in October when it did not arrive so took a refund. That took time but I finally got the money back. I guess they are at least genuine but definitely need to work on their deliveries.

adhiram
3/28/19

Ordered a valentino shoes with them - took for ever to get them - like 3 months - but that was last year - tried a small ticket size with them now and got my Stella tote - loved it - was express delivered to me in 7 days in Amritsar - loved - it - was pleasantly surprised -

milib1
3/28/19

Got my Tory Millers!!! Express 5 days and loved it thank you solo luxury..finally I can get what I want sitting at home without worrying about the hassle of returns

yashanaa
3/28/19

I ordered Tods shoes from them in Jan, they were supposed to deliver in 10 days. I contacted them after 15-17 days of my order and they said it was stuck in customs. They kept using the samd excuse for almost a week-10 days. When i asked to cancel the order and return the payment, it took me almost a month of running after them and calling them again and again to send a confirmation for cancellation. Finally, they sent a cheque which also bounced.

They have the worst customer service and are big time frauds. My advice would be never to order from them. The only thing i m happy about is that i dint order in lakhs.

Response from Suzanne G., Solo Luxury Representative
Maam it was a Banking error - and the payment was already made to your account earlier today -
dangi
3/6/19

HI - been always apphrensive of buying online specially shoes - but solo luxury - changed that - thank you - always wanted these Givenchy pair - but was not travelling for a long time and did not order from other online luxury websites - cause of the problem with the sizes - Solo Luxury actually sent me a Givenchy to try before - I placed my order - - so that I was sure of my size and these just came perfect - thank you - my last purchase from farfetch - I could not return cause they have such a complex process - and its just in my closet gathering dust - - cause the size was bigger than what I expected - with Solo Luxury I dont have to worry about that - cause they send the products personally for us to check and try before we pay - the full amount - thats assuring -

bhavanas
3/4/19

I used to do all my shopping - on my trips - and realise that a lot of the things i have bought over the year - I have actually never used - and have just bought them on impulse. When I was on my travels - - I first - tried out Solo Luxury in December for a Ysl - bag was not sure how the Experience would be - but yes got the bag - though It was delayed. - but it was worth the wait - now I got my ysl pumps from them - and yes that came super fast like in 6 days direct to my doorstep - I guess they have worked on their delivery problems as well - Keep it up - Solo Luxury - and yes love the fact that they keep sending you images - from time to time - to keep you updated on whats new - - Great

prernaa4
3/4/19

Hey Guys - - Got this gucci marmont from Solo Luxury - The super mini - it was what i ordered - but found it too small - - they sent their assosciate the next day - - picked it back up - and i ordered a prada instead - - its was delayed by over 4 weeks - but i got it and its great - loved - it - loved the fact that i could exchange my product - without a hassle and they even offered to refund me - but glad i chose to get the prada insteadLoved it - guys keep it up - - Yes they did not send me a box with my purchase - but i saved like 20000 - bucks on my purchase - why would i want a box -

priyankas50
3/4/19

I ordered a pair of Valentinos from Solo Luxury - was not sure of the size - it took a month to arrive - but I got two sizes and kept the one that fitted me better - I thought I was a 38.5 - but actually I kept the 38 as it fit me better - I had tried far fetch earlier - and had the same issue with the size - as its impossible to get a exchange or return from them - here - I got two Pairs to try from - and I was anxious about the delivery delay as I was told two weeks - - but was with the wait -

sonalik5
3/3/19

Got a Gucci Marmont - had ordered it in December - was committed early feb - but just arrived last week - was happy to receive It but - looked great - but just wanted it checked out - if it was 100% - authentic - - and yes it was - I am definitely going to keep buying from them as I get the brands which are not in India and that too at special prices delivered to my doorstep -

apoorvag1
3/2/19

got my Prada bag within 12 days - they promised me a 3 week delivery - but I got it in 12 days - and I got it checked as well at the prada store in Singapore it was genuine - - it was my first buy from them - I saved almost 50000 on this cahier bag compared to the store price - I will definitely recommend all to buy from them - - am sure they have delivery issues as well - with other clients - but if we are saving then its worth the wait -

niveditaa
3/2/19

Ordered these Valentino Flip flops - - was delayed by about 3 weeks - but i got them finally - and they were kind enough to give me. 3% discount for the delay - was packed well - like the store - the guy from solo luxury came to my place at hyderabad - made me try it out and then only collected the final payment - i thought the whole thing showed how genuine they were - with the discount and the guy coming all the way from bombay for one shoe - am ordering my off white with them now

kimayam
2/28/19

got my ordered products within a week - valentino shoes - just the way i wanted them -all duty paid - unlike my far fetch - purchase wheere

Very difficult .. they don't care and will reply only when they can.. they keep changing numbers also.

By Niralee A.

No .. Never .. and payment made also no guarantee.

By Niralee A.

Scam, I have been having issues getting my refund amount, I still haven't received it.

By Apoorva P.

Questions? Get answers from the Solo Luxury staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Solo Luxury