Solo Luxury

Solo Luxury has a consumer rating of 4.54 stars from 226 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Solo Luxury also ranks 1st among Shopping Cart sites.

• Though the customer service is a bit slow but they assist me with my right size everytime.
  • the delivery was good, the jacket came with proper packaging and brand cards..super excited

• more than 3 months of un-refunded money and nonaccountability!
How would you rate Solo Luxury?

“My luxury catalogue”

Seema K.
4/22/19

I fancy luxury shopping and sololuxury is my go-to site for that. Regular shopper for about 10 months with 12 orders from the store. Recently my two deliveries were late than usual but I look forward to continue shopping from the store.

“Very bad service and false promises”

Umarah N.
6/7/19

I bought 3 pair of shoes from this company sololuxury.com it's an online site for luxury items one pair of footwear was for 51,000rs one for 50,000rs and one for 38,000rs.. I paid an advance of 8,500 approximately for each footwear in August 2018 I still haven't received any of my orders all the have done is promise to deliver and told me they will get back to me but the have just lingered it has really caused me a lot of trouble they had promised me delivery before September end but they just kept on giving me excuses. After a lot of pestering they finally sent me one pair of footwear which again turned out to be they wrong one again because of their carelessness so I had to send it back and again I was promised the right delivery with the others .. and Iam still waiting !! I want the one pair that I was promised which is the Gucci shoes worth 38,000 plus my advanced returned for the other 2 shoes plus a compensation of nothing less the 10,000rs which is nothing compared to the long wait of 10months and the constant calling and messaging I have done in return I got only fake promises and assurance to deliver...Iam fedup and very disappointed

customer service (18) brand cards (6) time i (8) delivery guy (6) good service (11) valentino shoes (4) love shopping (5) 5 star rating (4) customer care (13) 3 months (3) 2 weeks (4) size information (3)
umarahn1
February 20th, 2020
So this is my 2nd review of solo luxury.. in my first review I mentioned that I orders 3 footwear 2 valentinos and 1 Gucci in august 2018 and I have only been waiting since for the 3 footwear. I had ordered for a Gucci bag as well which was part of my first order which was delivered to me and I had no complain there .. but according to them it's ok to make me wait for sop long and they are not at fault since they delivered the bag which was of a bigger value .. is it fair ? Since 2018 all I have got is false promises that my order will be delivered and I will receive it and dates after dates very given to me finally in 2019 I received 1 valentino which turned out the be the wrong one and again I was told the right ones would be delivered to me then I was promised that the Gucci footwear will be delivered to me any how but again I was only waiting .. then I told them that I will take the valentino they sent me earlier(the wrong ones) just to end the matter so I put them on hold for a month but the i didn't feel like compromising so I told them I will take the refund which is 17,700.. and now Iam waiting since 3 months almost .. and again I was told it will be sent soon but it wasn't .. and now they are blackmailing me that till I dnt delete the reviews they won't send my money..it's highly unprofessional of them to keep such conditions and to be honest they shouldn't pressurise me to delete the reviews coz whatever I have mentioned is the fact and it's been a mental torture for me to deal with these people yet I told them that u send your guy with the money and I will delete the reviews in front of him still they are not ready to cooperate.. soo after taking soo much since 2018 I have told them that I will go to the cops because this is clear harassment and just because they delivered 1 item if greater value out of the 4 dosnt items that make them right and give them the right to make me wait soo much and keep conditions because in the end they did not deliver and my money is also stuck with them.. Iam attaching few screenshots below to give everyone an idea of how they deal with their clients .
My original review was from email Id *******@gmail.com.. I had to change my id and summit this review as this site won't let me write another review from the same id
sonakshij
September 17th, 2019
Mostly happy with the product, only a bit disappointed with the delay in shipment and should be looked into.
harshalim
September 17th, 2019
Solo Luxury is a great address for shopaholic. I wrote one time to request for urgent delivery and I was very satisfied with the consideration from the team. Thank you
palakshim
September 17th, 2019
I've ordered on here twice. Items bought are authentic and good quality. I've had no issues so far. Packages have come within the time frame and are well packaged.
abhithikh
September 17th, 2019
It's very simple and convenient to shop on Solo Luxury. Recommend this to everyone. Always find your size and if not they have back in stock pretty soon
sanvin
September 16th, 2019
I have never had a bad experience. Never seen such a good returning policy by other site but from. Thanks solo luxury
sonals18
September 16th, 2019
3 orders , all perfect , fast delivery, nice packaging and perfect merchandise. Thanks for the good services !
geetm
September 4th, 2019
Diverse product choices, pleasant purchase experience, trackable shipping and delivery. I would definitely recommend and I will be shopping here again. Thanks.
chaitalij
September 4th, 2019
Great variety of items and I have been more than pleased with every purchase. Timely notifications of new items on whatsapp.
shreyas30
September 4th, 2019
Excellent product with good price and no shipping charges. Sure will revisit and shop again. thank you solo luxury
ishav3
Nice Experience
Good sizing options, Good service and Smooth purchase process. Good well packed in a sealed box. Thank You!
triptia1
August 31st, 2019
Great experience - order arrived in a timely manner. My product was as pictured and fit perfectly. I couldn't be happier... well maybe if it had been on sale .
kavyak7
Best selection
This is a good shopping site! It has the best selection and they are super attentive and helpful if needed!
afshak1
August 31st, 2019
I consistently have a great experience with Solo Luxury. Great products, free returns and fast refunds. The selection is superior. Thank You Solo Luxury!
samskrutin
August 31st, 2019
Excellent! I received my slipper very soon with orignal packaging and I will again shopping with SOLO LUXURY
sanak22
August 20th, 2019
This was my first time ordering from Solo Luxury. I placed an order for a Saint Laurent bag .I love the express shipping and the item I purchased. I will definitely be shopping with them again
arpitas7
August 20th, 2019
Ordered from Solo Luxury on two occasions now and I am very happy with the service received. Always updated on shipping dispatch and always received my items.
kanchang3
Efficient replies on enquiry,
Fast shipping, arrived in a couple of days with real time tracking.
Goods well packed in a sealed box.
dhvanim1
August 19th, 2019
Just bought my item hopefully it will come soon :) First time buying on Solo Luxury, but I have heard it should be very satisfying. Hopefully everything will be good :)
subiyak
August 17th, 2019
This is my first order with Solo Luxury. I was nervousness about my order, wanted to gift it to someone. Had asked them to gift wrap, beautifully packaged parcel. Everything was absolutely perfect. Thank you very much!
nehas101
August 17th, 2019
Amazing products and good client communication!!! Great service with reasonably fast shipping .professional packing in neat little box. Will purchase from you guys again
najeehas
August 17th, 2019
I have order several times from this website and I am very happy with all my orders. The website is clear, have a huge amount of products from many designers and the shipping is very fast. Packaging is also very well made.
ashat4
August 17th, 2019
This website is really good! They have great things in some good prices. I ordered some shoes a couple of month ago and everything was good!
suhanic
August 17th, 2019
So easy to order and easy to return or get a different size. Definitely will shop on this website again :)
supriyaj2
August 17th, 2019
Ordered a Valentino Shoes and it arrived within 7 days. Such a smooth and fast transaction. Highly recommend!

Scam, I have been having issues getting my refund amount, I still haven't received it.

By Apoorva P.