Solo Luxury

Solo Luxury has a consumer rating of 4.55 stars from 225 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Solo Luxury also ranks 1st among Shopping Cart sites.

• Though the customer service is a bit slow but they assist me with my right size everytime.
  • The delivery was good, the jacket came with proper packaging and brand cards.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Solo Luxury?

“Delayed but happy with the product and Price”

Nivedita A.
3/2/19

Ordered these Valentino Flip flops - - was delayed by about 3 weeks - but i got them finally - and they were kind enough to give me. 3% discount for the delay - was packed well - like the store - the guy from solo luxury came to my place at hyderabad - made me try it out and then only collected the final payment - i thought the whole thing showed how genuine they were - with the discount and the guy coming all the way from bombay for one shoe - am ordering my off white with them now

“Liars and a big fraud”

Simran K.
8/21/20

Solo luxury is the worst co., they are fraud, cheaters, liars and what not! They will never deliver your product and make you pay online. They will never refund your money back and keep on lying about the dates and everything. Don't trust them. It's been 3 years since I got my money stuck with them. They never reply hand to hand and they never cooperate. They will give you the worst customer service. They made their customers beg and cry. I regret and I don't want anyone to regret. Before buying please reach this site and look at the reviews which I didn't do! Solo luxury James and Tom (fake names fake identities)

customer service (19) brand cards (6) customer care (13) good service (11) time i (8) love shopping (5) delivery guy (6) valentino shoes (4) 2 weeks (4) size information (3) whatsapp promotions (3) great service (3)
simrank22
August 21st, 2020
niveditaa
March 2nd, 2019
juhik
August 1st, 2019
They have a great collection of bags and shoes and the prices are way lower than other online sites... they do need to work on the customer service though...
ankitac
May 21st, 2019
Well I feel bad for the other customers who didn't have a flawless experience here but I feel obligated to give the 4-5 stars because of the kind of service that was provided. I bought a pair of Gucci sneakers from sololuxury site, it came in a perfect condition, with shoe-cover, brand certificate and all. I'm glad I made the purchase regardless of the negative comments, the delivery was quick, and the guy even waited for me patiently which was really nice of him!
kalpanap2
May 21st, 2019
The best online luxury stores I've ever used in India. A great e-store to buy well-known brands much cheaper than you can ever get it here that too sitting at home. Genuine products with brand cards and all. But I'd like to recommend Solo Luxury to work on their shipping. Thank you for your service, much appreciated.
arpitab5
April 20th, 2019
Needs major improvemtent in shipping & support the customer care executives are unreachable at times. Shipping gets delayed invariably but if you have a query they try to help and sort out the issue in the best possible way. I had ordered a pair of jimmy choo shoes from solo luxury but they were little loose. I was confused about the return or exchange option hence I contacted them and they offered me a private viewing option of 2-3 shoes from the same brand and I took the perfect one afterwards.
jennya62
March 30th, 2019
Delayed! Very Delayed but trustworthy. I ordered a belt in October when it did not arrive so took a refund. That took time but I finally got the money back. I guess they are at least genuine but definitely need to work on their deliveries.
anjalit7
May 24th, 2019
Though the delivery was a bit late than promised tentative dates, it arrived all intact with brand cards and warranty. So okay. Worth the money and time.
ashav2
May 24th, 2019
Good experience. Product has to come from outside India so took a few days more than promised so understandable. Arrived in perfect condition and packaging was simple and classy. Got it for quite a good price.
ramiyam
May 19th, 2019
They are fab... thank you. Perfect for summer and a perfect fit. I received my millers within two weeks in Mumbai with the same brand card.
frankc522
May 24th, 2019
I cannot say enough good things about this dress! Comfy, casual t-shirt material. Exact grey color as pictured. It fits perfectly and it is adorable! It can be dressed up with heels and jewelry or worn casual. I love it.
as358
May 12th, 2019
Most pathetic company ever. Delivered the wrong product without any certificate. Gave no refund and convinced me to get a different product. Never delivered that product and has even stopped replying. Do not engage with them or you'll regret it.
suzanneg65
Suzanne G. – Solo Luxury Rep
Dear Sir/Ma'am, Please let us know you full name. Also please refrain from such slanderous and defaming remarks unless you share your first-hand experience.
Edit Remove
ritum7
May 27th, 2019
Remarkably, Sololuxury manages to streamline the order fulfillment and shipping of products even when they were getting bad mouth by few on social media. Almost every time I've placed an order via Sololuxury it's arrived quickly, the items are packed with care, and each piece has been in pristine condition. In my second purchase, there was some sizing issue. That's the one time I've ever had anything resembling a negative experience. Now, if they run promotions more frequently, Sololuxury would be perfect.
rekhar6
May 28th, 2019
The depth of product on offer is impressive, and the prices, shipping, and free returns are great. But I've found the service to be hit or miss. Of three orders I placed, two were fine, one store sent the wrong size. The Sololuxury staff was very helpful and courteous, and seem genuinely interested in ensuring their clients have a positive experience.
poojai
May 23rd, 2019
Great delivery time and a large selection in international designer bags, shoes, clothing, etc. Prices are unbeatable as compared to other places, their services are getting better. I can highly recommend.
laveenas
May 21st, 2019
Many brands were there since years but now they have brought amazing collection of casuals from brands like OFF-WHITE, MOSCHINO & KENZO in the country. Good going guys!
sonals18
September 16th, 2019
3 orders, all perfect, fast delivery, nice packaging and perfect merchandise. Thanks for the good services!
aprmaj
July 24th, 2019
So I ordered this gucci did not get the product for 2 months and then got a refund after 4 weeks but then surprisingly the product came in and I took it cash on delivery - I wish they could resolve their issues quickly on customer services would love to buy only from them as save so much
sonyr1
May 23rd, 2019
I shop at Sololuxury often. Their products and prices are excellent. I gave them high rating but some of the their services like customer care and after sales support isn't very sound.
alicec229
May 19th, 2019
Website looks classy and I bought shoes for my girlfriend, which were delivered in a nice packaging as briefed but 2 weeks late than promised. I'm overall pleased with the staff efforts and the customer service.
vinods14
May 26th, 2019
My first few purchases went flawless but this last time i had to return the product and get a refund for it. So overall communication after the pickup was really slow and I ran out of patience.
shreyas30
September 4th, 2019
Excellent product with good price and no shipping charges. Sure will revisit and shop again. Thank you solo luxury
jennas100
July 23rd, 2019
Got a sweet deal on Valentino shoes, came this week, few days later than promised but it came with proper authenticity brand card. Highly recommended, thanks... I love my shoes.
seemar9
June 1st, 2019
Just disappointed with the fact that out of seven, on three occasions I have received the deliveries late than promised.
kamlak1
May 22nd, 2019
I truly enjoyed shopping from your site. All my favourite brands are there... always updated catalogue, pieces and products always arrive with proper bill and brand warranty. Best online store for luxury brands in India.

Scam, I have been having issues getting my refund amount, I still haven't received it.

By Apoorva P.