Review of Solo Luxury

Solo Luxury reviews

acs3
9/19/19
• Updated review

See attached screenshots as proof of this Solo Luxury's corporate condition and the fraud they are committing with customers.
After I posted the review about Solo Luxury exposing how they took my money and never delivered product or refunded the amount for months...they finally replied one day and told me they would refund my money if I removed the bad review. Their condition was first I remove review then they would refund, because several unhappy customers haven't removed negative reviews!! So clearly I am not alone who is facing these issues with this company. And they only try to resolve issues of those that agree to remove bad reviews and ratings. When I refused to do so, they straight up told me that "ok go ahead and post negative review" and have now gone completely silent ignoring all my messages...I have from credible sources learned that most of the positive reviews online are from their own staff creating fake profiles or from paid reviewers! KEEP AWAY FROM ORDERING FROM SOLO LUXURY!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY! They will take your money and you will never get product or refund. And will never hear back from their customer support.

“Fraud company. Beware - your money will be stolen and no product delivered”
7/7/19
• Previous review

I ordered from them 6 months ago. Still nothing delivered. For 4 months now I have been chasing them for a refund of my money. Customer support phone line has been disconnected. Email support does not reply back. Occasionally WhatsApp support replies and gives fake promises that refund will be done by next week.

They have admitted their office is sealed by customs hence the delays. I guess they must have been smuggling or selling fake products (Sorry all you people below giving them good ratings).

BEWARE - do not buy from this fraud company!

sonakshij
9/17/19

Mostly happy with the product, only a bit disappointed with the delay in shipment and should be looked into.

harshalim
9/17/19

Solo Luxury is a great address for shopaholic. I wrote one time to request for urgent delivery and I was very satisfied with the consideration from the team. Thank you

palakshim
9/17/19

I've ordered on here twice. Items bought are authentic and good quality. I've had no issues so far. Packages have come within the time frame and are well packaged.

abhithikh
9/17/19

It's very simple and convenient to shop on Solo Luxury. Recommend this to everyone. Always find your size and if not they have back in stock pretty soon

sanvin
9/16/19

I have never had a bad experience. Never seen such a good returning policy by other site but from. Thanks solo luxury

sonals18
9/16/19

3 orders , all perfect , fast delivery, nice packaging and perfect merchandise. Thanks for the good services !

shashibr
9/15/19

ALL REVIEWS THAT YOU SEE HERE ARE FAKE. I have worked at this company and they have a system that automatically writes positive reviews (4-5 stars). They do not deliver, they just steal money and don't pay anything for people that work for them. The owner Yogesh Mordani is a fat stupid indian who has no idea how to run a business and how to make money in legal ways

geetm
9/4/19

Diverse product choices, pleasant purchase experience, trackable shipping and delivery. I would definitely recommend and I will be shopping here again. Thanks.

chaitalij
9/4/19

Great variety of items and I have been more than pleased with every purchase. Timely notifications of new items on whatsapp.

shreyas30
9/4/19

Excellent product with good price and no shipping charges. Sure will revisit and shop again. thank you solo luxury

ishav3

Nice Experience
Good sizing options, Good service and Smooth purchase process. Good well packed in a sealed box. Thank You!

triptia1
8/31/19

Great experience - order arrived in a timely manner. My product was as pictured and fit perfectly. I couldn't be happier... well maybe if it had been on sale .

kavyak7

Best selection
This is a good shopping site! It has the best selection and they are super attentive and helpful if needed!

afshak1
8/31/19

I consistently have a great experience with Solo Luxury. Great products, free returns and fast refunds. The selection is superior. Thank You Solo Luxury!

samskrutin
8/31/19

Excellent! I received my slipper very soon with orignal packaging and I will again shopping with SOLO LUXURY

sanak22
8/20/19

This was my first time ordering from Solo Luxury. I placed an order for a Saint Laurent bag .I love the express shipping and the item I purchased. I will definitely be shopping with them again

arpitas7
8/20/19

Ordered from Solo Luxury on two occasions now and I am very happy with the service received. Always updated on shipping dispatch and always received my items.

kanchang3

Efficient replies on enquiry,
Fast shipping, arrived in a couple of days with real time tracking.
Goods well packed in a sealed box.

dhvanim1
8/19/19

Just bought my item hopefully it will come soon :) First time buying on Solo Luxury, but I have heard it should be very satisfying. Hopefully everything will be good :)

subiyak
8/17/19

This is my first order with Solo Luxury. I was nervousness about my order, wanted to gift it to someone. Had asked them to gift wrap, beautifully packaged parcel. Everything was absolutely perfect. Thank you very much!

nehas101
8/17/19

Amazing products and good client communication!!! Great service with reasonably fast shipping .professional packing in neat little box. Will purchase from you guys again

najeehas
8/17/19

I have order several times from this website and I am very happy with all my orders. The website is clear, have a huge amount of products from many designers and the shipping is very fast. Packaging is also very well made.

ashat4
8/17/19

This website is really good! They have great things in some good prices. I ordered some shoes a couple of month ago and everything was good!

suhanic
8/17/19

So easy to order and easy to return or get a different size. Definitely will shop on this website again :)

Scam, I have been having issues getting my refund amount, I still haven't received it.

By Apoorva P.

I am having the same issue. The customer helpline number keeps changing. The employees keep giving fake promises at solo luxury. I am trying to get a refund and haven't been able to get it back for the past two months. This company is a scam

By Kartik F.

No .. Never .. and payment made also no guarantee.

By Niralee A.

for all my queries and shipment updates i contacted them from +91-91527 31486 only...on whatsapp.

By Shobana V.

No! If they were, why would customs seal their office and confiscate all their products. They have admitted to this. If someone can make a fake product that looks very similar to the original, why could they not make fake authenticity certificates also. Just think and be smart before ordering from Solo Luxury! They are scammers and frauds!

By AC S.

Questions? Get answers from the Solo Luxury staff and other customers.

12 Photos for Solo Luxury