Review of SolidTrustPay

priority@solidtrustpay.com

18 reviews with 5 stars

allanf22
1/9/18

STP has always fulfilled their mission with consistent attention to my issues , so I believe there is no doubt my experience with STP is mirrored by others.
Best Allan Ferguson

dicksong
11/15/17

Solid Trust has done me good since joining 5 months now. Customer service is fast and reliably helpful.
Found no problem ever since joining

davids867
10/25/17

Hi Folks,
I cant say anything but good things about Solid Trust Pay, and the name speaks for itself, such as SOLID TRUST and the owner of the Company Stella, she is a very honest, and down to earth person, and she runs a good reliable, and honest Business, and i would not deal with anyone else on this planet Earth.
As far as Stella's Support Staff goes, they are excellent, and give excellent service in a very Curtisous way, and i take my hat off to them all, so Folks, if you want the best, just deal with the best.... STP

Best Regards,
David

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hi David,
Thank you so much for the kind words!
zeeshans2
2/26/17

I have been with STP abt 3 months now and have no problems so far also I have reffered abt 5 persons in STP and they are also have a trouble free service so far

ghazib
1/26/17

STP is one of the better processors for customer support and stuff you can do like a lot of withdraw options and easy to send money

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Thanks Ghazi,

loganb45
1/26/17

I use STP for years to send and pay and recieve always get it on time unless just have to contact customer service for help

ricardos36
1/25/17

I am a member of STP for over 2 years and I have not had any problems, I like that you can add and withdraw money by bitcoin, and with my trust card, I have my money in 24 hrs ...

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Thanks Ricardo,

yevheniiam
1/25/17

Very good payment service, excellent technical support! I use this system for a long time. I was happy with everything.

ubaida1
1/25/17

Love stp since start never let me down and always refund of any scam came a best and loving pp of my life ..thanks Stella for secure pp

Regards
UBAID

travism63
1/19/17

STP has never had any problems for me and if they do there customer service is always great help. Thank you STP for years of great service!

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Thanks Travis,

tahars1
1/19/17

I AM AN OLD MEMBER OF STP ...I RECOMMEND IT FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO WANT OR NEED TRUSTED WAY FOR THEIR MONEY TRANSFER OR TRANSACTIONS ....STP IS THE MOST TRUSTED FOR ELECTRONIC AND E-MONEY TRANSACTIONS ...YOU FEEL THAT YOU ARE SAFE WITH STP...

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Thanks Tahar,

gregw57
10/4/16

I have never had any issues with STP, they have been very helpful and transparent. I am in Australia and deal with companies all over the world. I have transferred funds and received funds from others without any worries. One of my clients accounts fell dormant and they were able to receive the funds that I sent them by contacting the Help centre. The live agent walk my client through the process and all good. Well done STP.

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Greg,

We appreciate this highly detailed review and short story about STP help center support staff :) Thanks for sharing!
sheraza1
3/12/16

STP "SUSPEND" My account with balance of 600 USD ( wahexness@yahoo.com)without telling any solid reason .... i think it is total scam - no call support no live support available.
it just like big scammer in payment Processor...
Please dont deal in STP ....

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
This individual submitted a falsified passport and was discovered to be on a Pakistani terrorist list. Therefore, their account as suspended as our compliance policy disallows any account access to any individual on such a list. Their statement above is completely incorrect. At this member's request, we manually transferred their full account balance to another STPay member whose account was legitimate.
graciea
12/11/13

I have had no problems with this site. It has worked for what i need it for. There will always be people who have problems. It can happen on any site, even paypal.

ulyanav
9/20/13

I have my Solid Trust Pay account a few months, before I did not have this problem, but now I have the following problem: When I try to transfer money out of my account, STP willn´t let me transfer the amount I want and forcing me to change the amount to less for left an amount in the account STP. I think that's fair to force me to stay one part of my money in Solid Trust Pay account. Is this legal?

Response from SolidTrust P., SolidTrustPay Representative
We are sorry to hear you're having technical issues. Please contact Customer service for assistance . To speak with support please contact the support department by submitting a ticket or You may call and speak to a Customer Support Representative between the hours of
8:30 - 5:30 EST Monday-Thursday & Fridays 8:30-5:00 EST
Toll Free phone: 1-877-801-1777 OR 1-888-338-1119
International phone: 1-705-731-0908
Please submit Ticket here http://support.solidtrustpay.com/new_ticket.aspx?cid=15590
Thanks and Have a great day.
yurim1
11/11/12

Great payment processor for online payments. As an exchanger for STP would recommned e-forexgold.com

Response from SolidTrust P., SolidTrustPay Representative
Thank you so much for your Review. At SolidTrust Pay , We are always looking to improve our services. I will pass on that information to our exchanges department! Thank you again :)
claireh6
4/21/11

Solid Trust Pay has been taking care of my account for 5 years and they are great. The negative post above has the wrong email which is why their email bounced back. Also, Solid Trust Pay is only a payment processor and not connected to any other online program or site. So if someone had a bad experience shopping online they must need to call Solid Trust who will help them get a refund.

roselyno
5/21/10

I love SolidTrustPay- they have the best phone support than any other processor out there, and I have used the stpvisa@solidtrustpay and it does work, and have refunds sent back to me without any issues. Not sure what this other person problems are but it not SolidTrust.

There could be a few reasons that your ability to use cards could have been disabled. The most common cause for this error is an attempt to use a card that is not verified, which will temporarily disable your ability to use all cards. In order to review this in depth for you and find the exact reason for this, please contact our Customer Support Department via live chat or ticket here: https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ and we'll be able to help you regain the ability to use cards on your account.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

At this time, we are unable to process bank withdrawals. We do, however, have our BitCoin withdrawal option that is available to our members located in the United States. For further assistance, please contact our Customer Support Department here: https://support.solidtrustpay.com/, we will be happy to assist you in this matter!

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

We are very sorry, but your question above doesn't provide any specific detail. For direct help with your SolidTrust Pay account, please contact us on LiveChat/Tickets at: http://support.solidtrustpay.com, thank you.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Presently, US clients are unable to withdraw to their bank or debit card. We expect this functionality to be available again very shortly.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Yes, you can order a card in Canada but we are presently negotiating with a new card provider so the option is not available on the STPay website at the moment. Please check back regularly!

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Hello Antonio, If you are unable to complete the MVP process, you will simply be required to manually enter your card information and statement showing the transaction that you completed with us. Please contact us via live chat or ticket at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ for assistance with this matter.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Hello Melody, Yes, SolidTrust Pay operates and is available within the state of Oregon, USA. For further information about our service areas, please see our informational post on the topic: https://support.solidtrustpay.com/index.php?type=page&urlcode=440224&title=Are-certain-countries-restricted-from-using-STP

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Hello Mohamed, There are a few reasons that your ability to use cards could have been disabled. The most common cause for this error is an attempt to use a card that is not verified, which will temporarily disable your ability to use all cards. In order to fix this issue, we urge you to contact our customer support team via live chat or ticket at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ and we'll be able to help you regain the ability to use cards on your account. Thank you for using SolidTrust Pay -- we look forward to hearing from you soon so we can resolve the issue you're having :)

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Hello LeMinh, We apologize for this inconvenience. There are a few reasons why this might be happening. Please contact our customer support via live chat or ticket at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ for assistance with this matter.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Olá Pedro, Temos uma MasterCard internacional, não Visa. Visite support.solidtrustpay.com para obter mais assistência, pois sitejabber não é um site de suporte.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Questions? Get answers from the SolidTrustPay staff and other customers.

1 Photo for SolidTrustPay