Review of SolidTrustPay

priority@solidtrustpay.com

5 reviews with 4 stars

mikep199
1/26/17

I like STP and I am one of the original accounts ever opened with them.
They are honest and trustworthy in my opinion.
Any issues I have had have always been taken care of properly.
The only issue I have is their poor support system.
For regular support the delay is often too long or needs to be passed on.
I have had 10s of thousands of dollars go through STP and have no issue trusting them with my funds.
Regards
Mike

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Mike,

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it!

We have sent you an internal message on your merchant account to say thanks, but also to what we could do to improve our support system for you.
hankv4
1/19/17

some times you have little problems, (( like log-in to often with the wrong password )) They are solved fast and professional , love them.
Thanks S.T.P

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Thank for your feedback Hank!

We do our best to solve log-in issues as quickly and painlessly as possible :)
leslynjoyc
9/14/15

hai stp,,, so far i dont have problems with your site-- and i love it ! thanks a lot

my concern is-- could you please lower down even a bit the processing fee--!! hope you will hear me

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Leslyn,

We appreciate your feedback, and will take your concerns into consideration. Thanks!
renforde
8/25/15

I have tried and tried to access my account without any success. The problem first arose when I tried to access my account in USA (I'm from the UK). There was no joy. I informed STP that I would be in the United States and received the reply that I should be able to access my account once back in the UK. In addition to that I wanted to change my telephone number held on my account. I uploaded the required documents for verification i.e. telephone contract and have since seen that my account has now been suspended! Despite numberous emails to STP no one has replied back. This is very back business indeed. I now just want the balance of my funds back.

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Renford,

It sounds a lot like you were having issues with roaming as you traveled from the UK to the US -- this is likely the reason your account was suspended. We encourage you to contact our customer support staff at www.stpay.info via live chat or ticket in an event where you cannot access your account, or are in need of any kind of immediate assistance, instead of sending emails.
cyf
10/27/14

This site is driving me crazy, all I want to is withdraw my funds because I need them. Credit withdrawal was fine until it stopped working, they recommended that I open a bank account that is impossible because it will not accept my account number and they say contact us by phone but the International Number does not work. Very Very Frustrated. I am stuck on what to do next?

There could be a few reasons that your ability to use cards could have been disabled. The most common cause for this error is an attempt to use a card that is not verified, which will temporarily disable your ability to use all cards. In order to review this in depth for you and find the exact reason for this, please contact our Customer Support Department via live chat or ticket here: https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ and we'll be able to help you regain the ability to use cards on your account.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

At this time, we are unable to process bank withdrawals. We do, however, have our BitCoin withdrawal option that is available to our members located in the United States. For further assistance, please contact our Customer Support Department here: https://support.solidtrustpay.com/, we will be happy to assist you in this matter!

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

We are very sorry, but your question above doesn't provide any specific detail. For direct help with your SolidTrust Pay account, please contact us on LiveChat/Tickets at: http://support.solidtrustpay.com, thank you.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Presently, US clients are unable to withdraw to their bank or debit card. We expect this functionality to be available again very shortly.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Yes, you can order a card in Canada but we are presently negotiating with a new card provider so the option is not available on the STPay website at the moment. Please check back regularly!

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Hello Antonio, If you are unable to complete the MVP process, you will simply be required to manually enter your card information and statement showing the transaction that you completed with us. Please contact us via live chat or ticket at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ for assistance with this matter.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Hello Melody, Yes, SolidTrust Pay operates and is available within the state of Oregon, USA. For further information about our service areas, please see our informational post on the topic: https://support.solidtrustpay.com/index.php?type=page&urlcode=440224&title=Are-certain-countries-restricted-from-using-STP

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Hello Mohamed, There are a few reasons that your ability to use cards could have been disabled. The most common cause for this error is an attempt to use a card that is not verified, which will temporarily disable your ability to use all cards. In order to fix this issue, we urge you to contact our customer support team via live chat or ticket at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ and we'll be able to help you regain the ability to use cards on your account. Thank you for using SolidTrust Pay -- we look forward to hearing from you soon so we can resolve the issue you're having :)

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Hello LeMinh, We apologize for this inconvenience. There are a few reasons why this might be happening. Please contact our customer support via live chat or ticket at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ for assistance with this matter.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Olá Pedro, Temos uma MasterCard internacional, não Visa. Visite support.solidtrustpay.com para obter mais assistência, pois sitejabber não é um site de suporte.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Questions? Get answers from the SolidTrustPay staff and other customers.

1 Photo for SolidTrustPay