Review of SolidTrustPay

priority@solidtrustpay.com

7 reviews with 2 stars

leminhc
6/24/17

Today I cannot log on my STP account ?.
When I click log on they appear their notice :
" We're sorry, but something went wrong."
So , what does it means ?

lhgchau

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello LeMinh,

We are sorry that we took so long to respond to your question. In the future, please use our support site at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ for much faster assistance.

The reason you were unable to log in that day was because our main website was undergoing maintenance. Follow our blog at http://blog.solidtrustpay.com/ and our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SolidTrust/ for up-to-the-minute announcements about maintenance and special events!
johnd743
3/31/17

Basically I lost [ $8,000 ] because the guy I sent the funds to didn't have a business account. NOT because the guy scammed anybody, NOT because he was doing anything illegal, but because he didn't upgrade his account up to business level so they froze his account & NEVER returned our funds back to us. So we all got punished because of his mistake. Tried for over 2 years & still never got any of my funds back. I still use them on occasion ONLY because 1 of the online programs I am apart of list them as 1 of the accepted pay processors.

[ Word Of Caution ] NEVER transfer a large amount of funds to somebody you're not 100% sure has upgraded to a business account or otherwise you strongly risk losing your money forever.

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello John,

We are deeply sorry to hear about this experience. Based on the story you have told, we should be able to investigate the incident and return the funds to your account. However, without an account username or any further information, there is little more response we can provide here.

We strongly urge you to contact our customer support team at www.stpay.info to have this issue reviewed immediately.
adelaidew
6/5/14

Hi, i cant understand my account anymore. i have some money in my account i cant access it.t says the limit is 0.00 so i cant do any transaction to or from Solid Trust pay. i sent an email but i did get a reply

sarahp57
4/16/14

I kept contacting SolidTrustPay to fix it so that I could log in, and they told me they solved the problem, and yet I couldn't log in. Once I replied to their email and it went through, but twice I replied and my email bounced back - it wears me out to keep asking for help and nothing gets fixed. They offer for you to rate tickets, but you can only rate them if you can log in.

I also asked them to fix their Help Centre link, because it's an untrusted connection. They said "Ticket Resolved" and nothing changed. I expect a little more credibility from a site that deals with finances. I decided if I couldn't trust them
to fix technical issues I couldn't trust them with money, either. At least they removed my account (or so they say).

codyw14
4/6/14

I have requested a check withdrawal and its been two weeks yet it is still just pending. I called the number and had to leave a message during office hours. I received a call back a couple days later saying that it should go through by the end of the week and it is still pending. The process of receiving a payment was easy but getting my money is a real pain, it is still pending and its been far too long.

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Please do remember that all cheque withdrawals are sent regular postal mail. We do advise you at the time of withdrawing that cheques sent can take up to 3 weeks depending on your location and the speed of the mail. Thank you for your patience.
robertd78
1/23/14

I opened an account at SolidTrustPay to pay a Fraudulent Company Profit-clicking which just vanished. Now I am requesting the remaining funds left at Solid Trust Pay and it has been a nightmare. I have been working with a customer service name Andrew but over a week, the problem still not resolved.

piccolov
7/24/12

solidtrustpay.com live support always offline, their phone number always busy, not response from email and the only time I can hear the phone ring was after hours. I request about 4k with draw from solidtrustpay.com to my account more than 2 weeks ago and haven't seen my funds yet.

There could be a few reasons that your ability to use cards could have been disabled. The most common cause for this error is an attempt to use a card that is not verified, which will temporarily disable your ability to use all cards. In order to review this in depth for you and find the exact reason for this, please contact our Customer Support Department via live chat or ticket here: https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ and we'll be able to help you regain the ability to use cards on your account.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

At this time, we are unable to process bank withdrawals. We do, however, have our BitCoin withdrawal option that is available to our members located in the United States. For further assistance, please contact our Customer Support Department here: https://support.solidtrustpay.com/, we will be happy to assist you in this matter!

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

We are very sorry, but your question above doesn't provide any specific detail. For direct help with your SolidTrust Pay account, please contact us on LiveChat/Tickets at: http://support.solidtrustpay.com, thank you.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Presently, US clients are unable to withdraw to their bank or debit card. We expect this functionality to be available again very shortly.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Yes, you can order a card in Canada but we are presently negotiating with a new card provider so the option is not available on the STPay website at the moment. Please check back regularly!

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Hello Antonio, If you are unable to complete the MVP process, you will simply be required to manually enter your card information and statement showing the transaction that you completed with us. Please contact us via live chat or ticket at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ for assistance with this matter.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Hello Melody, Yes, SolidTrust Pay operates and is available within the state of Oregon, USA. For further information about our service areas, please see our informational post on the topic: https://support.solidtrustpay.com/index.php?type=page&urlcode=440224&title=Are-certain-countries-restricted-from-using-STP

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Hello Mohamed, There are a few reasons that your ability to use cards could have been disabled. The most common cause for this error is an attempt to use a card that is not verified, which will temporarily disable your ability to use all cards. In order to fix this issue, we urge you to contact our customer support team via live chat or ticket at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ and we'll be able to help you regain the ability to use cards on your account. Thank you for using SolidTrust Pay -- we look forward to hearing from you soon so we can resolve the issue you're having :)

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Hello LeMinh, We apologize for this inconvenience. There are a few reasons why this might be happening. Please contact our customer support via live chat or ticket at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ for assistance with this matter.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Olá Pedro, Temos uma MasterCard internacional, não Visa. Visite support.solidtrustpay.com para obter mais assistência, pois sitejabber não é um site de suporte.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Questions? Get answers from the SolidTrustPay staff and other customers.

1 Photo for SolidTrustPay