SOLAR ILLUMINATIONS reviews

sales@solarilluminations.com

susanl16
12/30/11

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know how much I love my new solar lamp post...and how wonderful you are! I ordered it on Dec 21 and received it on Dec 27th, which is totally unheard of here in the Virgin Islands! Most things take weeks to months to arrive. I have highly recommended you to other people around...and my parents in Nomokis, Fla.....who may well order.
Thank you very much. Happy New Year to all.
Sincerely,
Susan L.

barbarab10
4/21/11

I purchased out door lighting from this company and they have very poor customer service. I could not get any help from them after 90 days. Except for their trouble shooting guide. One of my solar lights quit working after about 3 months. The black paint color wore off and turned gray. I tried replacing batteries and trouble shooting off and on for about a year. It shouldn't be so difficult. One light works the other light stays on continually until the batteries run down and then will not charge back up. I also called to ask if they had a repair department that could look at the lights. I would even pay for the service. They said no. I did recently paint the lights black so they at least look good during the daytime. The lights are not placed in heavy shade or near moisture. Waste of time and money!

Questions? Get answers from the SOLAR ILLUMINATIONS staff and other customers.

SOLAR ILLUMINATIONS?