Society Performers Academy

Society Performers Academy

www.societyperformers.com

Society Performers Academy has a consumer rating of 4.85 stars from 20 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Society Performers Academy also ranks 2nd among Acting sites.

• First of all huge thank you to Joe Lorenzo for the infinite patience and lighting speed responses to all our questions.
  • We always have fun, and our daughter has learned so much!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Society Performers Academy?

“SPA and Hazel”

Vanessa A.
1/16/20

What can I say besides how awesome SPA has been for us. Hazel loves her coaches Jay And Joe and she is looking forward to adding more classes to her resume. We have met a lot of great people in the industry and can't wait to get an agent. We highly recommend SPA and Hazel is constantly talking about her coaches. I feel there is a tight knit in SPA and love how quickly the coaches communicate with us. We also love the little friendly competitions and events they host for the students. Thank you SPA for all you've done for us!!!

“Great opportunity”

Mary W.
8/22/19

My daughter signed up with Society Performers about 7 months ago and we already signed with a Manager in NYC. Joe is so on top of things. He must work 24/7, I don't care when I text him he gets right back to me. Weekdays, weekends, day or night. This journey has been amazing and we've met so many new friends. Everyone really does support one another. I can't say enough great things about Society Performers.

joe lorenzo (6) daughter (10)
melissat276
February 9th, 2020
Society Performers has been the best experience for our daughter Mia! Joe and Jen go above and beyond to coach, teach and guide. She has gained so much confidence, speaking skills, poise, patience and maturity. Above all she absolutely loves going to classes! I would highly recommend Society Performers to any child that wants to be on stage, dancing, singing, acting or just in general public speaking skills! We love our Mr. Joe and Miss Jen so very much!!! The best of the best in the industry for sure!
vanessaa98
January 16th, 2020
ivanad7
February 12th, 2020
Joe and all his coworkers are very gentle and thoughtful with kids . And all kids simply love to work with Joe. From the day one to the showcase I can see huge progress just in 3 weekends of work with Joe's tim.
berthah25
January 13th, 2020
My daughter loves it she made a lot of friends and learn a lot. Joe and Jay are the best!!! She was a little shy at the beginning but she is getting better infront of the camera.
remingtonp
February 10th, 2020
Society performers is truly amazing! I have been doing their photo shoots for months now and I am just always so impressed by these kids! Its such a rewarding experience doing these shoots once a month because these kids are so well prepared and just amazing! I love working with everyone involved, its really impressive what they have put together!
monicar188
February 10th, 2020
We always have fun, and our daughter has learned so much! Joe is professional and so hard working. We are so happy we chose Society Performers Academy!
janeelizabethh
December 10th, 2019
As a Talent Agent in one the longest standing Commercial Print Agencies FFT I have been to a number of showcases...I was so impressed by Joe's touching TLC for all his Talent as well as the whole experience he creates for them. They all had the moment to shine.
For the perspective talent I could see not only were they given the tools they needed to perform but were instructed on stage savy and style.

The Talent Industry is very cut throat but Joe Society prepares talent with professionalism and pizazz.

Jane Elizabeth Hilfiger
FunnyFace Today
I
shawnb187
August 17th, 2019
The Brogan Agency loves working with Joe Lorenzo at Society Entertainment! He teaches one of the best classes in the business. We scout most of our young talent from him. We have singed many of his students, so we see them from the classroom to the contract. His classes produce some of the most professional young talent in the industry. His workshops are informative, organized, extremely professional, and well run. We are very grateful there is such a professional company out there such as Society Entertainment to get talent ready for the industry!
md363
October 29th, 2019
Jennifer and Joe are amazing! My daughter absolutely loves the classes! I have seen so much growth in not only her performance but her confidence as well. It has really trickled down to all aspects of her life which is invaluable. She is really looking forward to continuing classes and learning more.
jennh41
May 14th, 2019
We met Joe on a whim! I decided to take both of my girls to participate in one of his bootcamps! When I first sat down with this gentleman who at the time I had no idea it was Joe. I was blown away by how honest and professional he was. You could see that he really loves what he does and cares about his clients. It's been a few months since we've seen Joe but he always keeps in contact with me at least once or twice a week! He's been so wonderful answering all of my questions! I've never met someone who is this responsive and so helpful. I look forward to alway hearing what he has to say!
tianaj6
May 10th, 2019
***SocietyPerformers***:Professional Performers is what Joe and his team are creating, with an awesome fun approach to teaching/training, my son is evolving into the actor he Now aspires to be,. Fresh out of a 3 week bootcamp training and his very 1st showcase, 2 days later my son had a call back for a Netflix movie audition as well as an interest for agency representation.. If you want real results.. Society Performers is the place to be!
tammyb249
May 14th, 2019
Joe & his team are amazing! They are with you every step of your journey! They are honest & straightforward. You never have to worry that they are just telling you what you "want to hear".
stephb34
May 10th, 2019
I am so glad that I answered the call for the audition with Society Performers back in August/September of 2018! Joe and his staff of professionals are knowledgeable and patient. No question or concern is ever ignored and there's no question that the talents' best interests are always at the forefront when they are making even the smallest decision on their behalf. Truly cant wait to see what the future holds for my son!
melissac396
May 19th, 2019
We met Joe Lorenzo and were instantly drawn to his outgoing and friendly demeanor. Our daughter has loved every second spent in Joe's presence and he has helped her with her acting skills tremendously. We did two workshops and would sign up for more in a heartbeat.
angiel105
May 14th, 2019
We have been working with Joe for the past 8 months. It has been a great experience. He has really helped my son grow as and actor. His training and feedback has been amazing!! Joe is great with communication and always responds quickly. He is also very helpful with any questions we have. It has been a great experience!
maryw687
August 22nd, 2019
shirlenea
May 14th, 2019
Society Entertainment has given my eight year old daughter the self confidence she needed to start her career in acting and modeling. Before we met Joe Lorenzo, my daughter wanted to get involved in acting and modeling, but she had zero training. She was a little timid at first, but Joe was able to help her develop her craft through patience, hard-work, and dedication. Joe provided quality training through boot camps and classes, which helped her prepare for the showcase. My daughter was picked up by an agency and we are excited to see where this journey will take us. Joe has always been there to answer questions and give helpful, honest advice. He is very knowledgeable about the business and professional.
michellev150
May 24th, 2019
My daughter, my husband, and I loved our experience with SPA! I am someone that is always a sceptic. But something told me to take a chance with SPA and it was the best choice I could have made for my daughter. She learned so much and the process was so fun! Joe Lorenzo and his crew were so knowledgeable and kind. They gave my daughter the tools she would need to begin pursuing her acting and modeling career and walked my husband and I through every step of the way. Very professional and personable! There were no unrealistic outcomes promised. After some training sessions my daughter was given the opportunity to audition in front of agents in the industry and she was signed!!! Thanks to Joe Lorenzo and SPA! They are the best!!!
avrilr3
August 23rd, 2019
We met Joe Lorenzo back in May of this year and it has been nothing but greatness since! My four year old daughter has learned so much from him and his team in such a short period of time. My daughter has had so much fun since starting this journey. He is very professional and personable. After my daughter did some training with him, she was given the opportunity to audition in front of agents and managers. Because of that opportunity my daughter now has a manager and an agent! She just had her first job and finished taping yesterday! If you're looking for someone honest and is truly all about your child then SPA and Joe Lorenzo is the way to go. We are finished our training with him and he still checks in to see my daughter is doing! There's no one like him!
moniqueo23
January 17th, 2020
We signed up for an open call audition, luckily we were called back along with so many other talented children!!! It was such a blessing to have Joe, Jay, Byanca, Kila, and Tiffany guide towards the right direction on how to become a STAR. My daughter was allowed a photoshoot, bootcamp, acting class, and last but not least after hard work and dedication, she was able to do an audition for a couple talent managers, And behold!!!! The agency wanted to sign her!!!! We are overwhelmed with gratitude and can not wait to see what the future holds for Heaven. Thank you Society Performers Academy for starting us on the right foot, and god willing we can do major things! Couldnt have done anything without you!!!! Ya'll made this possible.

Absolutely not a scam! Joe and his staff are always putting the talents' needs before their own. Amazing group of professionals to work with and learn from!

By Steph B.