Review of SocialStrap.net

support@interactive32.com

1 Review From Our Community

simonw43
2/10/15

Paid for a license, installed the script, many problems, tried to contact support and it took 2 weeks to get a reply! Their excuse was that they were on holiday, however, they did not extend my initial 30 days support and left me with a script that has many bugs. After I tried to contact them again, they deleted my license so I can no longer download updates! They added this to their terms "Your license can be suspended if you demand additional support, threaten with bad reviews or breach the terms in any way." after I tried to contact support several times. They know their script is full of bugs, which is the reason they have this in their terms. With my license deleted, I can not download any updates, I have to start again with a different script because there is no chance in hell that I am paying them again for something I should already own! Avoid these scammers, although the script looks good, trust me, it is not and the support is AWOL!!!

Questions? Get answers from the SocialStrap.net staff and other customers.

SocialStrap.net?