SocialPoint.es

SocialPoint.es has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SocialPoint.es ranks 95th among Video Games Other sites.

How would you rate SocialPoint.es?

“Needs more monster”

DaShon M.
7/12/17

I think its awesome, but I also think that you should add a few more monsters. You should add a legendary that Is no other element except the legendary element and cost coins not gems. I'm asking because all the legendary monsters cost so much gems that I can't afford. So I'm asking if you could make a normal legendary monster that's just a legendary element and cost 1.0m coins so people can breed it to make the double element legendary. Please and thank you.

“One of the most money greediest companies there is”

Steven L.
10/4/15

Social Point abandons games that they don't make money on. They only focus on the game that is most liked at the time (right now it is Dragon City on October 2015). It is unfortunate and sad to see this, I enjoyed Social Empires back in 2011 when they updated it (even then it was still very pay-to-win orientated). I've played Dragon City once in a while and they have lightened the greediness, but I can't say they still aren't a bunch of cheap scumbags.

dashonm1
July 12th, 2017
stevenl63
October 4th, 2015
daems
January 31st, 2015
Recently, Socialpoint just made some changes to their games that makes them no different from their competitors. They slowed the game down just to force the players to buy special currencies for speedups. They seem to be doing financially,(judging by the in-game products that they sell, they all cost a pretty large amount of money!) and have a growing community.

They don't even listen to what their customers say. The game is full of bugs and some of them are even intentional to make you buy in-game products. They just keep adding new content over and over but intentionally fail to rectify the glitches that are present in their games. Their games are full of errors nowadays, now they don't even do anything about it.

If they're going to keep that they might as well quit business, since they'll slowly die out just like Zynga.

Questions? Get answers from the SocialPoint.es staff and other customers.

Social Point makes the best social games for Facebook and mobile devices. Become a part of our talented team. We are hiring!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SocialPoint.es?

Have a question about SocialPoint.es?