Review of Soar Boards

Soar Boards reviews

johnk201
10/8/15

It is so nice to deal with a real company based in the USA then those people that sell knock-offs on Amazon and eBay. You can see the difference in quality the moment you use it.
Bumper guards, LG long lasting battery, included carrying bag, etc. You often get what you pay for and this scooter is no different. Simply superior to any other unit I have tried. 5 stars!

briannew1
9/9/15

I'm a fan of self-balancing scooter and have already own one. My friend wanted to, since my experience purchasing their product was better, so I recommend the Soar Boards - need to try the Zero G self-balancing scooter. So far it is good, maybe the best just like my own hands free Segway. Can't wait to try the new product they have. 4 stars for me!

lucyaj
9/8/15

Since my friend recommend this site to purchase a hand free Segway, I tried to call their customer service and ask what feature is the best luckily they respond in an instant. Good thing here is, the quality of the product is totally cool with reasonable price! Going to try the Soar Boards this week.

glendac5
9/8/15

It's my first time to own a hand free segway and so far it is the best. I purchase the product on this site and accommodate me for what is the best feature to own. I received a phone call from their customer services to confirm the order and gladly it shipped within two days. Great to have one and currently playing my new toy!

Questions? Get answers from the Soar Boards staff and other customers.

Soar Boards?