Review of SnobSwap

elise@snobswap.com

3 reviews with 5 stars

angec9
8/30/17

My first two purchases from SnobSwap.com were both high end designer jewelry pieces. They were both beautiful. The prices are a bit more than some of the other "gently used" item sites i have purchased from. BUT! They seem to have more one of a kind , or limited edition type of items. Also designers that are not necessarily house hold names, So it's nice to find gems hiding in the rough that you weren't expecting. I enjoy their website interface. It's fairly easy to maneuver. User friendly. I like their search button. Some sites don't even offer search options. Not my first purchase. Won't be my last...

dianaa27
2/4/16

This site is awesome. I was on the hunt for a LV Speedy that unfortunately got cancelled but the wonderful customer service rep Avery helped me find the exact LV speedy and at such a better price!! I def tell all my friends about snobswap and recommend anybody looking for great designer pieces at great prices to shop here

carolineb28
2/3/16

My friend told me about SnobSwap a few months ago and I have been addicted ever since. I literally check new arrivals daily! I ordered a few times this month from SnobSwap, really great deals on Chanel, Louis Vuitton, etc, and superb customer service. I love that I can shop and feel confident my items are authentic b/c SnobSwap's authenticity guarantee and all their items are from the vetted consignment boutiques. I highly recommend this site to anyone!

Yes, we guarantee all merchandise to be authentic. We have a zero tolerance policy against fakes. Only vetted, pre-approved designer consignment boutiques or professional dealers are invited to sell on SnobSwap. All store sellers guarantee authenticity and we also double authenticate the most popular brands. If you ever have a question about authenticity, please feel free to send us the link of the item to contact@snobswap.com. Thank you for allowing us to answer your question!

By Avery P., SnobSwap Representative

Questions? Get answers from the SnobSwap staff and other customers.

SnobSwap?