Review of Sneakerhunters

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

dano3
1/20/12

December 2011 -- Wish I had read the reviews for this website www.cheapjordansale.com and its sister site www.sneakerhunters.com before I made a purchase. What a disaster! I wanted to buy a pair of specific Jordans for a gift for my son. I wrote an email and asked if they had this pair of shoes in the color and size I was looking for. Sure, I was told. I ordered the pair of shoes and a week later I got a box from Shanghai.

Open ther box and to my surprise it was not the shoes I ordered, some random shoes were sent. I contacted customer service and requested a return address to return them. Over the next 8 days, the so-called customer service people told me they had made a mistake but I should keep the shoes. Despite my arguments that I didn't want the shoes they sent me in error, they would never send a return address or tell me they would send the shoes I ordered. In the end, they never agreed to take the shoes back and basically stopped responding to my emails. DO NOY BUY from these crooks. Never again for me. I'm out $110. I filed a dispute with my bank and Visa Credit Card.

Questions? Get answers from the Sneakerhunters staff and other customers.

Sneakerhunters?