Review of Snappytuna

Tel: +1.4163170854
fischamnon@gmail.com

lesliec2
1/21/11

This fall I made two successful purchases from this site. Before Christmas I purchased flatware on 12/10/10 that was to be received by 12/24/10. The week between Christmas and New Year's Day, they locked me out of "my account". After the first of the year they allowed access to my account where I could see that my order was still "processing". 12 emails to them have not been responded to as of 01/20/2011. The BBB has given them a grade of "F" and everyday more complaints are registered. Please beware of this website. They appear to be an affiliate of plumdistrict.com and XXL Commerce with sister sites.

marleneb1
1/17/11

I went through the hassle of buying a pot on this site. They immediately charged my credit card. Three weeks later, no pot. I have sent repeated messages through the website and called the telephone number that showed up on my credit card bill. Nothing. It is impossible to get in touch with anyone. It seems like a serious scam. Stay away!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Snappytuna staff and other customers.

Snappytuna?