Review of Snapintolife

Snapintolife reviews

Suggest Category

luciaf21
6/26/18

SCAM. I ordered HOKA running shoes. I received walking shoes, different brand, different size. emails were not answered. HOKA is a US brand, these came from China. They also charge for shipping. DONT be fooled as I was. :(

rodneyl13
11/16/17

I JUST got the package from China and I was wondering China? I've never ordered anything from there and I opened it up and it was from THIS nasty website 'Snap into life' Australia. I ordered 18pcs of 'Skins A400 Sleeveless compression' as i couldn't find anywhere in the world. This site had it with super discounted price and I was a bit suspicious as they had all sizes stock with very low price. Anyway, i placed an order and after 10 days I JUST got this package of '8pcs of Under Armour Sleeveless'... I do not even know if this is an original or not but... there's no reply after sending them several emails, no contact number no order cancellation no nothing.

DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE EVER. A piece of $#*!.

Gae Sek Ki Ya

josephg102
5/10/17

I ordered 3 pairs of Teva sandals from the online seller in early April. What I received was 2 pairs of "Caterpillar Sandals." Never heard of these sandals. Extremely cheap knockoffs. Nothing like Tevas. I emailed them twice about the problem with no response. They did not even send me the correct size. Thinking it was just an order mix up, I waited two weeks for a response from them and so far nothing. Thinking I would call, I then noticed that they do not list a phone number on their website and I can't find a number anywhere. It's starting to look like they are a scam company. I also notice that the shipping for the sandals they did send originated in China and not Australia, which is where I thought I was ordering from. Warning! Warning! WARNING! stay away from this company. J Grissom, USA

Questions? Get answers from the Snapintolife staff and other customers.

Snapintolife?