Review of Snapflatfee.com

Tel: 1-855-376-7627

alejandros42
Alejandro S.
1/8/19

I recommend 100% working with the team of Snapflat. I have a extremely control of my property, change the mls information is easy. I want still working with the Snapflat team. Thank you!

flinvestorj
Flinvestor J.
12/30/18

You put in the wrong county orinally which delayed getting showings. You corrected once i notified you. Ive used you twice this year and will use you again soon.

anniet37
Annie T.
12/26/18

Snapflatfee.com made the process of listing my home for Sale by Owner fast and easy. I have used other broker listing services in the past, and their process was more responsive allowing me hands-on control of my listing. Thank you Snapflatfee.com - I have SOLD my house!

solivitat
Solivita t.
12/24/18

I sold quickly . Didn't have to contact you for anything . I found realtor.com only had 3 pics which were not enough

garys346
Gary S.
12/19/18

Thank you so much for your exemplary service. Your company, and your service has exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend your company to anyone who is interested in listing their house on the MLS.
All the best,
Gary Schwartz.

nicolen58
Nicole N.
12/15/18

Snap flat fee is a great service - I tried another company but snap flat is much better and I received more showing requests from snap flat. Highly recommend and I've been a real estate broker for decades.

paulc630
Paul C.
10/26/18

Great company, always got back to me very fast if I had any questions. Highly recommended if you are looking for great service at amazing price.

richardc661
Richard C.
10/24/18

I tried listing my home on Zillow myself but received little response, since listing with Snapflatfee I have had three showings in one week and now have a pending contract. Great service

sherenei
Sherene I.
10/3/18

Snapflatfee service was inexpensive, quick and the customer service was great. Each time I contacted the team with an update on my listing there responded immediately. Initially I thought I had to pay for each updates, but thank goodness that was part of the flat rate listing.

Thanks a million.

norrisl7
Norris L.
5/30/18

I have had an overall positive experience with Snap. I had a solid understanding of my market and did not feel a listing broker would add any additional value. In fact, many listing brokers wanted to list the home for considerably less. The drawback is the open houses and showings which can be time consuming.

dabneyh
Dabney H.
5/24/18

Very very happy!!! Will recommend to others and use again.
Except for the order of the pics that was messed up, everything was absolutely amazing!

charlied72
Charlie D.
5/24/18

3rd time user. Great service and very professional and easy to use. Really works and my go to for selling my properties. Thanks.

toml200
Tom L.
5/24/18

I have been in real estate for 40+ years. Recently completed a total renovation and addition to a 1950 CBS house. Had it listed with brokers and it did not sell. Decided to reduce the price, save 3% on the commission and manage broker showings myself. Snapflatfee.com was the way to go. They made every change in the listing as required and I got an offer two weeks after it was listed.

royo17
Roy O.
5/24/18

This was the best home selling experience I have ever had!!! I saved $11800, and it was so easy.

Thanks....

mikec514
Mike C.
5/24/18

My listing was on the mls as promised and had a contract within a week . very good customer service. Overall a great experience.

bille50
Bill E.
5/24/18

Third or fourth time I've used Snap Flat Fee to rent or sell a property. Works every time and I save a ton of money. Highly recommend.

daniell242
Daniel L.
5/24/18

Snapflatfee.com is the best! It really works!
The best selling experience ever! I sold for only 3% thats it! I saved thousands! Thanks to this amazing company. Great proactive customer service as well. Thank you so much.

jackc219
Jack C.
5/24/18

I love Snapflatfee! I've used it three times now and have saved thousands of dollars! Any time I contact them, they are quick to respond and very courteous. I will definitely recommend them to everyone.

marshallj12
Marshall J.
5/24/18

Snapflatfee.com is a great alternative to list your house. They are extremely responsive and always on top of everything I need to accomplish. I have had a great experience.

linab13
Lina B.
5/24/18

Excellent service, very easy to list a property and to make changes to the listing. Seller gets prompt contact information of all people who contacts broker directly either by email or phone. Very easy, fast and inexpensive way to sell a property.

samanthac155
Samantha C.
5/24/18

This was my 4th time using Snap Flat Fee. I've saved over $75k in commissions in a year!! Thank you!!!

terryt102
Terry T.
5/24/18

Very simple and straight forward process. Offer was received within three weeks of listing through snapflat

lauram384
Laura M.
5/24/18

My husband and I flip houses and always use your service. I am always amazed how responsive your customer service is - and what a great value for the price you provide. I do recommend you to everyone.

vanessac82
Vanessa C.
5/24/18

I absolutely love snapflatfee, I have used it numerous times and will continue to use it, I have also recommended it.
Andrew's response and service is quick and excellent. I couldn't be happier!
Thank you!

joer219
Joe R.
5/24/18

Great organized site, as a previous realtor have used other flat fee companies, but by far snapflatfee is the most professional and easiest to navigate, I will continue to use you in the future !

Questions? Get answers from the Snapflatfee.com staff and other customers.

Snapflatfee.com?