Review of Snapflatfee

Tel: 1-855-376-7627

norrisl7
Norris L.
5/30/18

I have had an overall positive experience with Snap. I had a solid understanding of my market and did not feel a listing broker would add any additional value. In fact, many listing brokers wanted to list the home for considerably less. The drawback is the open houses and showings which can be time consuming.

dabneyh
Dabney H.
5/24/18

Very very happy!!! Will recommend to others and use again.
Except for the order of the pics that was messed up, everything was absolutely amazing!

charlied72
Charlie D.
5/24/18

3rd time user. Great service and very professional and easy to use. Really works and my go to for selling my properties. Thanks.

toml200
Tom L.
5/24/18

I have been in real estate for 40+ years. Recently completed a total renovation and addition to a 1950 CBS house. Had it listed with brokers and it did not sell. Decided to reduce the price, save 3% on the commission and manage broker showings myself. Snapflatfee.com was the way to go. They made every change in the listing as required and I got an offer two weeks after it was listed.

royo17
Roy O.
5/24/18

This was the best home selling experience I have ever had!!! I saved $11800, and it was so easy.

Thanks....

mikec514
Mike C.
5/24/18

My listing was on the mls as promised and had a contract within a week . very good customer service. Overall a great experience.

bille50
Bill E.
5/24/18

Third or fourth time I've used Snap Flat Fee to rent or sell a property. Works every time and I save a ton of money. Highly recommend.

daniell242
Daniel L.
5/24/18

Snapflatfee.com is the best! It really works!
The best selling experience ever! I sold for only 3% thats it! I saved thousands! Thanks to this amazing company. Great proactive customer service as well. Thank you so much.

jackc219
Jack C.
5/24/18

I love Snapflatfee! I've used it three times now and have saved thousands of dollars! Any time I contact them, they are quick to respond and very courteous. I will definitely recommend them to everyone.

marshallj12
Marshall J.
5/24/18

Snapflatfee.com is a great alternative to list your house. They are extremely responsive and always on top of everything I need to accomplish. I have had a great experience.

linab13
Lina B.
5/24/18

Excellent service, very easy to list a property and to make changes to the listing. Seller gets prompt contact information of all people who contacts broker directly either by email or phone. Very easy, fast and inexpensive way to sell a property.

samanthac155
Samantha C.
5/24/18

This was my 4th time using Snap Flat Fee. I've saved over $75k in commissions in a year!! Thank you!!!

terryt102
Terry T.
5/24/18

Very simple and straight forward process. Offer was received within three weeks of listing through snapflat

lauram384
Laura M.
5/24/18

My husband and I flip houses and always use your service. I am always amazed how responsive your customer service is - and what a great value for the price you provide. I do recommend you to everyone.

vanessac82
Vanessa C.
5/24/18

I absolutely love snapflatfee, I have used it numerous times and will continue to use it, I have also recommended it.
Andrew's response and service is quick and excellent. I couldn't be happier!
Thank you!

joer219
Joe R.
5/24/18

Great organized site, as a previous realtor have used other flat fee companies, but by far snapflatfee is the most professional and easiest to navigate, I will continue to use you in the future !

alanc130
Alan C.
5/24/18

Snapflatfee.com gave me great service. The company is extremely professional and always helpful with any questions. Their program allowed me to lease out my condo and save money.

glend22
Glen D.
5/24/18

As an owner who knows the house and community better than any one else ,snapflatfee does a fantastic service
Chris

susanc531
Susan C.
5/24/18

Great service, easy to use, affordable, got my home out there and it's under contract in less than a month.

steveng174
Steven G.
5/24/18

Snap Flat Fee was a great tool for selling "by owner." For a small fee you get all the coverage you need and they were quick to assist during the contract and closing process.

johnd1540
John D.
5/24/18

Awesome Service!! This is the second time using Snap Flat Fee.
The last realtor I gave the listing too could not sell this home in 3 months.
Sold this home using Snap Flat Fee in 6 weeks at a higher price than the realtor could not sell this home.
It's Snap Flat Fee every time!!!! John D

lindas300
Linda S.
5/24/18

I am super pleased with the entire process. snapflatfee was always very responsive by email when I needed something or had a question. Please note THAT IS THE WAY to communicate with them. I got many agents wanting to show my home as well as list it. I choose to stay the course and ended up making $30,000 more by not listing or selling with an agent. I will absolutely recommend snapflatfee to all my friends. It was much better to pay myself. I made a few signs, had a few open houses, and had fliers by the mailbox. It cost me $3,000 to stage the house - that was also money well spent. I put a $30 lock box on the door and changed the combination every few days. If a busy person like me can do it, anyone can!

steveng225
Steven G.
5/24/18

I was intimidated to do a FSBO but it has been surprisingly easy. The exposure from snapflatfee has been crucial and easy to utilize

susanw359
susan w.
5/24/18

Great experience. Listing was uploaded to MLS very quickly and accurately.
We made some very minor changes after it went live, but that was mostly our inexperience with using the website.
We rented the house in less than 1 week.
The listing was also posted on all the other sites; zillow, redfin, etc...
I would highly recommend this site.

marciae9
Marcia E.
5/24/18

Very good. Except when I received an offer and the realtor sent it to your office, I never received it from your office nor did I get a call that it was sent to me. I only found out when I called the realtor to follow up and they said they sent me the offer. That was really bad on your side to not forward the offers when they come. They are very time sensitive.

Questions? Get answers from the Snapflatfee staff and other customers.

Snapflatfee?