Review of Snapfish

Tel: 1-800-558-8224

6 reviews with 4 stars

jeant17
2/26/18
• Updated review

Approx. two years later I want to update my previous scathing review ( that was well deserved, by the way!)
I tried several other sites to start my photo books and just couldn't get used to them, so about a year ago I went back to Snapfish. I was pleasantly surprised to see that they had greatly improved their site....made many changes that make it a much better site to work with. I just received my book (140 pages.....months of work!) and
overall was very pleased! Glad I gave them another chance!!

“Oh my God!!! What have you done?!!!”
2/26/18
• Previous review

I, too, was a loyal Snapfish customer for years! You have devastated your website...losing precious photos and projects for countless customers. You need to....hire new software developers and new customer service agents if you want to survive. There are so many issues with your site, I don't know where to begin. Start by bringing back the old site and slowly make changes. If you don't undo the damage you will be out of business in a year.
Good luck!!

jayb122
12/1/16

Love snapfish for getting frameable prints. The paper and quality has always been really good! The shipping is usually really fast. My only complaint is their shipping for bigger prints. I wish there was an option to have them in a box as I've had some bending in the big envelopes.
Overall a great experience!

elizabetho36
4/4/16

There are now a lot of places to get personalized photo gifts, but I've always liked Snapfish. They don't seem to have as many deals/sales as say Shutterfly or some others. Otherwise competitive pricing and product selection.

briann197
2/25/16

Made one mistake spelling a word and only noticed when I received my photobook. Frustrating! Please introduce Spell check so I & others can avoid the problem.

cindyd5
10/24/11

I really like Snapfish for photo prints and products. It is easy to use and the quality is great. Prices can be a bit high, but that's my only complaint.

anaisn
7/22/10

I like that you can share your pics on the website, but it's a pain that they force you to order in order to keep your account active... I don't always like to print many pictures... they always end up hidden somewhere. I like to order for special occasions and to send to family, so why should I order when they want me to order??

I hate snapfish after my Christmas card debacle so I can't help...I'm thinking SHUTTERFLY?

By Jennifer C.

I think I will try shutterfuly I used it short while before snapfish and loved it now I am sure they might have a different layout & process ..seems these companies make things more complicated rather than simpler..

By RosieOgrady r.

I have made a book using the Harvey Norman Photo site - I like the editing choices (not as many options as Snapfish). I sent it off for printing a week ago and was fully aware that it would take 7-10 days. So I am on the edge of my seat waiting for it to be delivered to the local store. Perhaps not as good specials as Snapfish - but then I did get 30% discount.

By Vickie P.

I sat for hours at my computer and also created my first photo book for my sons 30th birthday, I done this with my sister, once done we saved the book then went back in to make sure it was saved!!! I went in to day to add more photos and to my amazement my project was gone! I went on the live chat and spoke to someone called Ram,I was told I have never had a project, I told them it was on the old classic , they checked and told me there was never a project! Who ever set the new style have really messed up and I need answers!!! This is not acceptable!!!!!!!

By Anne G.

Since H-P sold Snapfish to another company, Snapfish service and product line have deteriorated to where no one is happy or satisfied. Re. customer service, it is NOTHING like the old Snapfish was. Almost impossible to reach them, their answers are vague, non-committal, it's like you're talking to a machine. After using them for several books, I have switched to Mixbook.

By Richard C.

Questions? Get answers from the Snapfish staff and other customers.

Snapfish?