Review of Snapfish

4 reviews with 3 stars

raneea
Ranee A.
8/3/18

I've tried them a few times. They're okay. They do crop your photos a smidgen and you tend to loose a quarter inch of your picture. I just use them as a third party place to store my photos sould something happen to my first and second source. It's also the only place I can find that lets you download the original.

lorie65
2/3/16

I received my Print and even though it looks good, it took a bit long and I think it was not that cheap

carolynp20
1/15/16

Ordered greeting cards and was quite pleased w/the way they turned out.
Better quality than some of the other online sites.
The site is difficult and quirky to navigate, however.
They need to work on that.
Not too keen on having their logo plastered on the back of cards that have my photos on them. Another site I use doesn't do this.
My biggest problem w/Snapfish, however, is their customer service chat line.
I waited in a long line and watched the numbers go down and up. Finally as I neared the finish line...a message appeared and said that "chat" was offline. I couldn't believe my eyes.
This happened more than once and I finally gave up. I think that's their plan.
Good luck trying to find their phone number. They apparently don't want to talk to their customers. I did finally find it ...1-800-634-4500.

alir15
4/7/14

I've used Snapfish for a while to get prints of digital photos. Before today I would have given it 5 stars. But I found this site while amusing myself waiting for the "live chat operative" to appear. It's been over an hour. The reason for wanting the live chat operative was that the virtual chat couldn't handle my problem of 16 blurry photos out of a pack of 74. I know the problem wasn't the camera, because one of the photos came with two prints. One blurry and one crystal clear. After looking at the reviews here, I decided to just send the bad ones in again when I collect another batch worth the postage. If this review were just for customer support I'd give it one (wishing I could give it 0).

I hate snapfish after my Christmas card debacle so I can't help...I'm thinking SHUTTERFLY?

By Jennifer C.

I think I will try shutterfuly I used it short while before snapfish and loved it now I am sure they might have a different layout & process ..seems these companies make things more complicated rather than simpler..

By RosieOgrady r.

I have made a book using the Harvey Norman Photo site - I like the editing choices (not as many options as Snapfish). I sent it off for printing a week ago and was fully aware that it would take 7-10 days. So I am on the edge of my seat waiting for it to be delivered to the local store. Perhaps not as good specials as Snapfish - but then I did get 30% discount.

By Vickie P.

I sat for hours at my computer and also created my first photo book for my sons 30th birthday, I done this with my sister, once done we saved the book then went back in to make sure it was saved!!! I went in to day to add more photos and to my amazement my project was gone! I went on the live chat and spoke to someone called Ram,I was told I have never had a project, I told them it was on the old classic , they checked and told me there was never a project! Who ever set the new style have really messed up and I need answers!!! This is not acceptable!!!!!!!

By Anne G.

Since H-P sold Snapfish to another company, Snapfish service and product line have deteriorated to where no one is happy or satisfied. Re. customer service, it is NOTHING like the old Snapfish was. Almost impossible to reach them, their answers are vague, non-committal, it's like you're talking to a machine. After using them for several books, I have switched to Mixbook.

By Richard C.

Questions? Get answers from the Snapfish staff and other customers.

Snapfish?