Review of SnapDeal

mediarelations@snapdeal.com

24 reviews with 5 stars

sanjayk50
4/15/19

Snapdeal customer care helpline number..07004932719 Snapdeal customer care helpline number..07004932719

revannathm
1/11/18

On your email address (both), mail doesnot delivered. Respected Sir,
I buy a new TIMEX BROWN ANALOG WATCH, ORDER NO. 20789345690, SUB ORDER NO. 25599785170, HSN. 91011100. So I don't want MT-G Analog Digital Wrist Watch Reference no. 45446316 in Replacement. It's Order ID: 20749057470 dated :30Dec. 2017. Please Refund my Rs.290/- only as early as possible.

shivanij3
11/21/17

Hello Team,

I receive my product, so happy with the delivery and the product...

Thanks a lot for your great customer service experience...

Kudos to Snapdeal My best wishes. :)

catherines91
11/20/17

Snapdeal is my go-to online shopping website. But however their products are not the trendiest like those of SHEIN & ROMWE & MYNTRA...
this website sells cheap and quite OK kinda goods

carlottes
7/7/17

I had ordered for a Nokia Lumia Phone from Snapdeal and i got this with in 2 days. I was just impressed with Snapdeal. I just love the way they delivered the phone to me. The product packing was awesome and upto the mark. I am using this phone from last 1 year without any problem and still it is very good. will definitely recommend to shop from Snapdeal.

sayanb
5/26/17

Freinds I want a bag and some other things for computer and school

so I choose snapdeal

because many people suggest me to do shopping from snap deal

so I choose snap deal

because public is very initiative for me

so I order one bag but I don't like the colour of bag so I make a return call and

it is like a magic the delivery who deliver the bag come after 1 hour and take the bag

and after 1 hour they refund my money

so I suggest you to join the snapdeal and do shopping from snap deal

because it provide you an best service

and I also want to say snap deal deliver product at time

and I also want to say there app interface is very reliable

...

kathiravanj
10/13/16

1. According to snapdeal, it's main aim is to serve the people morethan the profit
2.All are doing bussiness_minded only but snapdeal's goal is to develop the good bonding among the people
3.Gandhiji's Quote" customers are the boss for any bussiness" snapdeal remind that quote
4. Snapdeal gives full satisfaction among all kinds of people
5.Their cost for any things is comparitively cheap than other company
6.In the commercial world, snapdeal gives us joy and full satisfaction in their bussiness
7. *particularly manisha Enterprises* is doing well and wonderful services. I like too much. 8."Snapdeal's online shopping is believed by all"
9.congratulations! For ur great job. Keep rocking! Really true & good service mind
*SUPER SERVICE*
*I like it too too much*
By
J.KATHIRAVAN
THIRUVADANAI-623407
RAMNAD - Dt
TAMILNADU*Cell 9047547507

ramsehc
10/9/16

snapdeal is a very trustworty and genuine site, i like ur products these are extremely gud and enen i bought many products from sanpdeal those product are extremly fabulous.id i have ever bought something iam definatelygoing to bouht from ssnapdeal and lastly i would like to say that no site could comete with this site and india's no. 1 site .

jitenderk2
9/1/16

Best online shopping center......Snapdeal provides great services and good products at good price

payala
1/31/16

i have ordrered one dress material from snapdeal but material quality was not good and it was not same as shown in picture i have returned it on that day only on 2nd december and it was taken by snapdeal on 3rd december.but amount was not until get credited.it is almost approximately two months.so its my request to do as fast as possible.
i came to know that due to account issue i haven't got refund.but yet its now approximately 2 months.i haven't get any mail regarding link for another bank account detail.its now too late. plz do fast as possible

nehaa6
1/29/16

Snapdeal.com is one of the best site in India. Last week searching for Boot. My Friend told me surfed out Snapdeal then I visited this site.. its really had many variety of shoes and boots..I purchased long boot.. the size was prefect.. delivered the same shown on its webpage...

konikas
1/22/16

For online shopping i mostly prefer snapdeal. Last week I have ordered laptop and It delivered within 2 days. snapdeal is amazing for online shopping and for electronic gadgets

jashmeenk
1/8/16

I ordered a redmi 1s mobile from snapdeal and the service was very good It got delivered to me within a 2 days the quality of product was very good and i have no complaints so far.

fizak
12/18/15

I brought "Samsung galaxy Tab E" Snapdeal.com. It is one of the best online website. This site available lot's of different brand and giving more option for purchasing. I was very happy to get my product delivered on time...

pratushis
12/10/15

with the purchase of the good quantity of home decors. i am well satisfied with the services of the snap deal. well done keep going amaze with services

ayushs3
12/3/15

Excellent

nads1
11/25/15

Dear Amir khan, plz leave Hindustan but never leave bharat, Hindustan Pakistan is just nuisance created by these low minded people we are Indian not Hindustani or Pakistani hamara bharat mahan dear snap deal tell us this time u support ur country or costumer, if you remove amir than you give a bad massage to whole country . we all are brothers of same mother if any brother have some miss understanding than solve it otherwise that is is not far when there is a border after every home.

jayeshc
11/4/15

best customer support

mohammada37
11/2/15

I get good deals here. I have also had good experience in the returns and replacement of products. The 7 days money back policy is great and makes me worry free.

alkaa
10/30/15

Excellent customer care service with quick solution

mdf4
10/27/15

really it is very helpfull

moulieshj
6/8/15

i have a mobile phone

vivekp1
2/11/15

very good service and quality provided by snapdeal.com

onlinec2
5/6/14

Dear Manish,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your contact details and complaint description with us at writetous@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.
Thank you for cooperating.

Regards,
Snapdeal Online Team

Reshmi, I believe you already got your answer. Just to reiterate all, just click pictures of damage products and sent is across to their complaint cell. I am sure you have to take so many follow ups. In the meanwhile you can contact consumer court if SCRAPDEAL team didn’t reply in the said time. Make sure, if you want to approach court to sue them then you need to carry proper proofs like picture of damage product, calls/sms or email copies which shows that you contact snapdeal in stipulated time as per their return/damage policy etc. Also you can post few negative comments on other social networking sites with pictures.

By Trisha S.

Yes I agreed, I purchased a vans shoe. It is a local product. I not satisfied with snapdeal product. This is a fraud app.

By Sabith k.

Questions? Get answers from the SnapDeal staff and other customers.

SnapDeal?