Review of SnapDeal

mediarelations@snapdeal.com

27 reviews with 4 stars

ankitaa6
5/15/17

I get all my clothes from Snapdeal as they are always on discounts. However, the same is not true for other ranges. The range is just ok and discounts are occasionally given. Also, the app is quite user friendly.

ejass
3/15/17

I have been shopping from snapdeal from last 2 years, very good service, quality products. Only problem is that delivery some times take a week.

aashir
2/11/16

I recently ordered washing machine from this site. Price was very impressive than
other E-commerce site. My product delivered in 3 days, and taken no extra charges. Customer service was also good..

sneham2
2/11/16

I have ordered gown, the fabric quality was good. Everything was just as they promised. My Gown colour is multicolour and design is good. Price was very reasonable and promising. So I am glad that I got my order on time . Customer care team was very helpful - it was amazing shopping from here...

neetug
2/10/16

Snapdeal is best for E-commerce site. Last week I ordered HP laser printer. This site given more pay option like debit, credit card and cash on delivery. Price was promising and reasonable. That was delivered on time. I would like to say that the services of Snapdeal is best.

kritikak
1/29/16

I always purchase online shopping and surf different E-commerce site. I visited Snapdeal.com, recently bought "Dell Laptop" more than market. Quality is good in this site and promising price.

ayushib
1/29/16

Recently I visited Snapdeal.com.I bought ethics clothes for my nephew. It's variety of pure cotton ethic dress. Price is very well with seasonal discount available. Variety of colour option is well available.. Promising price on this site.

ritar11
1/29/16

I purchased the computer speaker 5.1 but was confused where to bought from.. my friend recommended me snapdeal.com then i visited this website. This site very nice and having good information.. this site has variety of apparels and electronic gadgets which is very good and very affordable.. i bought all my gadgets from here only and very happy with my purchase..

promilal1
1/29/16

Snapdeal is bigget E-commerce website. I purchase lots of things from Snapdeal and they are give quality and genuine product with awesome price than other online shopping sites. They are providing a good service. They deliver their product before promising time, and trust their service.

chhavia
1/29/16

Snapdeal is most popular E-commerce site because everything available on this site at any time . Best part is quality and promising rate... comparison to other E-commerce site it is best among the all . I ordered Lenovo desktop last week and with 30% discount. I received the items with proper packaging and all products are genuine. The orders are delivered on time within 2 days of order placed. I really appreciate the customer care team.

sohik
1/22/16

3 days ago I have ordered 1 mobile and 2 shirts from snapdeal and they delivered it to me on time and price was affordable.Snapdeal provides good customer services. I always prefer snapdeal just because of its great offers..

anitat7
1/12/16

Snapdeal.com is one of the best online website. Mostly I use Snapdeal to buy something, because snapdeal is only online website, who deliver the product timely . Last week I ordered micromax canvas mobile I got my cell phone with in 2 days.I was very happy to get my phone delivered on time...

ranis3
1/8/16

Its good for online shopping. I brought laptop i3 mobile from snapdeal.This site provides products at affordable price with great sales offers and services. Best part of delivered 2-3 day.

nickys4
12/18/15

i have used the services of snapdeal.com its a best company in comparison to others..2 times i ordered online t-shirt for my sis both time they delivered on time. their quality of apparel is so good as per our expectations..Thanks for delivering us your kind service snapdeal..!!

aashik
12/18/15

i ordered a jacket for my friend from snapdeal..its really very good in providing services and quality products.. the jacket was awesome.. trendy, stylish, and reasonable... i had a experience with them and come here again and again

aarvim
12/18/15

i like snapdeals just because of the offers.. snapdeals offers good dicount and combo package with in a affordable price.. i ordered a combo pack of pendrive and 16gb memory card it got delivered in 2 days may be in 1.5 days.. really amazing experience.. quick fast and good deals..

sambhavit
12/18/15

Snapdeal is a good store to deal with your choices provide reliable service to its every customer.. Fast Delivery, Affordable price, Free shipment are the amazing feature of this site due to which traffic take place at this store.

Tip for consumers: If anyone seeking a reliable online store then i would recommends to them this store.

sarmisthas
12/17/15

last to last week i ordered a combo offer pack on pendrive of 16 gb. one for me and one for my collegue.. i have to say that the delivery service of snapdeal is very quick.. very next day we got our pendrives.. it was reasonable and affordable with discounts..

sheenam18
12/10/15

i had ordered a mobile phone and pendrive from snapdeal and there delivery service is very quick i got my mobile and pendrive within 1 day so, its a great site for me.

jayashreeg
11/5/15

Really m happy with the service and on time delivery..for all my product I paid through online..really happy with the service

forrests11
7/24/15

I have been using snapdeal for online shopping for last 2 years and the customer service that they are providing are really awesome. The quality of products is also upto the mark.

shankerk
7/14/15

good store to buy dressses

hemendrav
6/28/15

ONLINE SERVICE VERY GOOD

karthic6
6/11/15

SUPERB CUSTOMER FRIENDLY SITE THAT I HAVE SEEN IN INDIA

dharanic
6/5/15

Oredered chair through snapdeal. delivery was promised in 7 days, but got only after 12 days. But overall OK service needs to improve on keeping up time

Reshmi, I believe you already got your answer. Just to reiterate all, just click pictures of damage products and sent is across to their complaint cell. I am sure you have to take so many follow ups. In the meanwhile you can contact consumer court if SCRAPDEAL team didn’t reply in the said time. Make sure, if you want to approach court to sue them then you need to carry proper proofs like picture of damage product, calls/sms or email copies which shows that you contact snapdeal in stipulated time as per their return/damage policy etc. Also you can post few negative comments on other social networking sites with pictures.

By Trisha S.

Yes I agreed, I purchased a vans shoe. It is a local product. I not satisfied with snapdeal product. This is a fraud app.

By Sabith k.

Questions? Get answers from the SnapDeal staff and other customers.

SnapDeal?