Snakes at Sunset reviews

albinoturtles@comcast.net

1 review with 4 stars

wendyl135
8/26/18

I was trying to buy a tangerine albino Honduras milk snake from them last year. But after I purchased it on Wednesday night I thought they will ship it on Thursday but I didn't get any notification from them the next. I thought they must be busy so I waited until Monday. But when Monday came there were still no any notification from them. So I emailed them and then they finally told me there was no more tangerine albino Honduras anymore only normal albino. I really want this snake because it was my first time to buy a animal online. So I said ship that snake to me and I asked is the price still the same. In other words I was looking forward to have refunds. Normal albino should be cheaper than tangerine albino but not at here. They said the price is the same and didn't show any apologizes to me. At last I got my snake and she is a happy beautiful and healthy girl. So if you are looking forward to have a animal you can buy from here. But if you are looking forward to have a good experience on online shopping then choose another store.

I recently bought a beautiful male baby ball python and couldn't be happier. They shipped him immediately (he was at my house in less than24 hours and was warm & healthy. )All their shipping info is on their website and they answered all of my questions.

By Sarah W.

Helpful answer -1

Well, you can read the bad reviews for yourself to find out. Most of them are the poor customer service and, yes, it is bad. My sister ordered a red tail boa from here about a year ago and it was like pulling teeth to get his birth date, last shed, what he's currently eating, etc. from them. I just ordered two ball pythons two days ago and still have not received shipping confirmation, tracking number, or follow up, etc. I do not, however, have any experience with animals from them being sick - as many of the reviews claim.

By Rowan B.
Questions? Get answers from the Snakes at Sunset staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Snakes at Sunset