Review of SmileMatters.ca

Tel: 905-230-3200
info@smilematters.ca

sandalwoods
4/10/17

smiles matters provides best family and child dental treatment in canada.Smiles matters is good dental clinic in canada

tias4
1/2/16

My boyfriend and I went to Smile Matters in Brampton, Ontario for dental work and had one of the worst customer service experiences we've ever had! You can look up the site on Google and look at the reviews you will notice my review (at the time was only my review and one other 11 months ago) then miraculously within a week of my review 5 new 5star reviews pop up saying how great that particular place is. And here's the giveaway, 3 of these people tried to add me to there Google circle a day before all the reviews got posted. They couldn't have made it more obvious they posted fake reviews to save there business.
The same day most of these reviews went up my boyfriend got a Facebook message from them saying we must have made a mistake and that they know where we live and why would we travel 25 mins to go to a dentist's. This is harrassment and they only found him on Facebook because they had his name on file because they know Damn well we were there then to try and convince us that we wernt there was a big mistake because we have the bill and I WILL post it with an explanation that they found us and messages us saying that they don't know who we are. This is the work of scared business owners who will go as far as to stalk there clients if they didn't like there experience.
Not to mention the fraudulent reviews on Google. If they think they can scare people of posting reviews in 2016 when online reviews are the way of the world there mistaken. The dentist's should have been better to there clients if they don't want bad reviews. Harrassment is not going to go over well with any customer after they have left.

Questions? Get answers from the SmileMatters.ca staff and other customers.

SmileMatters.ca?