Smfx.co

Smfx.co has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Smfx.co also ranks 28th among LEDs sites.

How would you rate Smfx.co?

“Great product”

michael b.
5/14/15

i bought two of these lights for the bedroom and I love mixing up the colors, its so cool to be able to do that. The actual light it gives off is very rich and easy on the eyes. The furthest away I controlled the lights is on the other side of the house pretty impressive, all in all I would recommend I plan on getting more for the movie room.

michaelb214
May 14th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the Smfx.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Smfx.co?

Have a question about Smfx.co?