Review of SmartyWheel

Dallas, TX
Tel: 214-462-3300

kathrynr11
1/11/16

Absolutely awful company to deal with. Stop now and continue your search elsewhere as this company will take your money and never deliver any of their products as promised! Some black Friday deal! My kids both haven't gotten their boards and are beyond upset. This company thinks they can give u a 50 dollar off coupon for a next order instead of honoring the ones they are made! Absolutely $#*!ty costumer service! I give this company a fat F for failure!

rosas6
11/28/15

SmartyWheel was very open with me that they were a startup company but have handled our situation with class and professionalism. We were looking for two hoverboards for our sons, and were able to take advantage of their BOGO offer. From the time we ordered to the time I received tracking information this company has answered every one of my questions and know quite a bit about these hoverboards. I was sincerely impressed, and I talked to 5 companies. Most were only interested in quick sales. This company chatted with me and my husband for over 3 hours the first day and 2 hours the next and only charged our card after shipment. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. I have recommended to many school friends who are also looking for this product as a Christmas gift.

michelles126
11/17/15

I ordered a custom board from SmartyWheel, I am writing because I was scammed on eBay by a seller pretending to sell hoverboards. I spoke with SmartyWheel, who were super helpful in getting my money back and the extra $200 I paid them was TOTALLY worth it (Explained below). I received my hoverboard within 12 days of my order, which was fine, as they told me that upfront.

Fact: Don't go for the cheapest price online, you probably won't receive your order. Also I was able to acquire an Asurion warranty through SmartyWheel for an extra $60. They also ship you a new one if you break it, at no cost, other than the warranty cost obviously.

Packaging: My friend ordered a hover board from eBay and actually received hers. The packaging was terrible. SmartyWheel has obviously spent the time to make an awesome product and their packaging is very similar to Apple. Very clean, organized and the manuals are completely re-designed and written in 100% english.

Batteries: My friend's hoverboard has chinese batteries. Her hoverboard lasts around 4-5 hours. My SmartyWheel has samsung batteries, and lasts around 9-10 hours. Charge time is a lot quicker as well. The extra money on better batteries was also a win.

I RECOMMEND SMARTYWHEEL TO ANYONE WHO ACTUALLY WANTS TO RECEIVE A HOVERBOARD.

Tip for consumers: Ask about warranty types.

Questions? Get answers from the SmartyWheel staff and other customers.

SmartyWheel?